Bye bye road route

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
Was informed today when I returned from my route that I will lose my road out come October:19:. Will now do five days local, home every night. My route and another road route have been cut. Also was told that we will be getting alot more business and new local routes will be coming:19:. Works for me.

They passeed the chain that we do to another foodservice company. They only get the stores we do on the road though, we keep the local ones. Actually, I did not mind the one night out. I got a hotel to sleep in.

They passeed the chain that we do to another foodservice company. They only get the stores we do on the road though, we keep the local ones. Actually, I did not mind the one night out. I got a hotel to sleep in.
Brother, your married, I wouldn't mind the one night out either, I'll take 5..lol when I was married, as long as your happy, thats what matters RR, you deserve it.

The one night out never bothered me, kinda like the peace and quit sometimes. As of right now, five days local is what I will have but, down the road we may have another overnight route they ay. I already get first choice of new routes, so we will see.

I miss doing a overnight route. I'm kinda hoping that GFS will get alot more business and a nice big chain account to ND. I would love to run ND again.

Yes there are. Its nice and quiet when your trucking down the highway. But winter time can be a different story

Yea, winter sucks up there, but like I said, you can't ask for better folks, I ran South Dakota and Minnesota, I loved it, even in the winter, the people more than made up for it.

All I know is that come oct 3rd there will be alot of Northstar(US Foods) drivers putting a hit on me. LOL, they can have all the fun now!

Yeah let the real pros handle it. Wait that would be Gordon. Definantly not sysco tho. Just giving you guys crap

Yeah let the real pros handle it. Wait that would be Gordon. Definantly not sysco tho. Just giving you guys crap

You guys would shoot me if you seen what we had to do to deliver some of these places, plus the customers, oh boy, were do I begin. And I am a very customer focused person but sometimes you just want to reach out and CHOCK them! LOL.