Yellow | BZollars on Oil

JWor

TB Lurker
Credits
Came across this on yahoo finance, video of BZ commenting on how oil is impacting the nation, and for once i agree, we need to start drilling!!! Kinda pizzed me off tho how they kept cutting him off before he'd answer thier Q's. I hate pmsnbc.

MSNBC - Video Front Page

Has it occured to anyone, the rapid surge in oil future speculation occured soon after GWB, in total contradiction to established Republican / governmental practice, started making billions of dollars in taxpayer funded loans to investment bankers. Makes ya wonder what they did with all that 6% money.

Who do we have to thank?

Has it occured to anyone, the rapid surge in oil future speculation occured soon after GWB, in total contradiction to established Republican / governmental practice, started making billions of dollars in taxpayer funded loans to investment bankers. Makes ya wonder what they did with all that 6% money.

:duh: When the US went to war in Iraq after 9/11, (to paraphrase Bin Laden) he said that it wasn't the bombing of the World Trade Center that would have such an effect of the US. He declared war on the US dollar and the told how that the US dollar would suffer in the future. So now look at the state of the US and what we are paying for foreign oil and what the state the US dollar is in!

He pretty well hit the nail on the head and yet, our president would not go after Bin Laden in Afganistan but would go after the WMD in Irag (which there were none).

:Poke: