C.b.

spongebob

TB Lurker
Credits
Here in central pa. They have been firing guys for talking on c.b. is that happening everywhere or just at this place they told us it is company wide we have had 3 guys roll trailers in the last year because they were driving too fast but that is alright as long as you don't talk on c.b. now they are listening to us with the cameras whenever they want

Here in central pa. They have been firing guys for talking on c.b. is that happening everywhere or just at this place they told us it is company wide we have had 3 guys roll trailers in the last year because they were driving too fast but that is alright as long as you don't talk on c.b. now they are listening to us with the cameras whenever they want
Have a friend starting with me at my place now just caught up in this insane policy. I don't miss working at Sysco one bit.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Although I've never seen a CB in any of the trucks.

Wow 3 trucks rolled that's not very good in less than a year, jeez.

One big issue we deal with is anything goes when they're putting the pallets together, it's just a mess. Going to have to bring a step ladder because of how freaking high pallets have become.

Now just last week 4th
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Although I've never seen a CB in any of the trucks.

One big issue we deal with is anything goes when they're putting the pallets together, it's just a mess. Going to have to bring a step ladder because of how freaking high pallets have become.
Now just last week 4th trl. Rolled they are getting what they pay for

Now just last week 4th

Now just last week 4th trl. Rolled they are getting what they pay for

I agree you get what you pay for. How's the theme song go, another one bites the dust Another One gone another one gone, Another One Bites the dust. Were they able to at least still deliver the product that's all that really matters? In all seriousness I hope nobody got hurt, seriously injured that the employee or the motoring public.

All the more reason to crack down on the rest of the drivers plaster the office with notices.
What's the situation are these shuttle site out in the country backroads or in town?

Wonder if unusually high and heavy pallets played a part in the rollovers?

We had 4-5 last year. The loads and drivers being just so tried. Driver check in said dang they are trying to beat you guys down.