Yellow | C.D.O.

prochauffer

TB Lurker
Credits
CENTRAL DISPATCH OPERATIONS OTHER WISE KNOWN, WILL BE ONE OF THE DOWN FALLS OF YRC FREIGHT UNLESS WELCH AND CREW REVAMP AND REVITALIZE DISPATCH BETWEEN BREAKBULKS AND DISTRIBUTION.P.T.S. IS OVER THEIR LIMIT, RAIL IS IN THE SAME BOAT.FREIGHT LANES ARE WHAT EVER CDO WANTS TO PUNISH,DIVIDE AND REROUTE TO MANIPULATE LOCALS AT THE GREIVENCE HEARINGS.EQUAL SHARED EXECUTIVE BONUS IS RISING WHILE MAJORITY OF EMPLOYES ARE STRUGGLING ALONG TO JUST MAINTAIN WHAT THEY HAVE LEFT.WHERE DOES MORALE FACTOR IN FUTURE FOR YRC FREIGHT?YOU ARE KNOW BY THE FRUIT YOU BEAR,MEANING THE TRUTH OF YOUR WORD IS HOW WE ALL WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!....IN THE BUSINESS WORLD NOW, YRC HAS TO SHOW LEADERSHIP IN TRUTH AND EXAMPLE TO BE COMPETIVE IN TODAYS MARKET.

At our barn we operate on our own and it is working, we are the leadership to make it work but we have a few management who don't have a clue and try to act like they're in charge for that day. That is when all aspects of the operation is jacked up for the day.

CENTRAL DISPATCH OPERATIONS OTHER WISE KNOWN, WILL BE ONE OF THE DOWN FALLS OF YRC FREIGHT UNLESS WELCH AND CREW REVAMP AND REVITALIZE DISPATCH BETWEEN BREAKBULKS AND DISTRIBUTION.P.T.S. IS OVER THEIR LIMIT, RAIL IS IN THE SAME BOAT.FREIGHT LANES ARE WHAT EVER CDO WANTS TO PUNISH,DIVIDE AND REROUTE TO MANIPULATE LOCALS AT THE GREIVENCE HEARINGS.EQUAL SHARED EXECUTIVE BONUS IS RISING WHILE MAJORITY OF EMPLOYES ARE STRUGGLING ALONG TO JUST MAINTAIN WHAT THEY HAVE LEFT.WHERE DOES MORALE FACTOR IN FUTURE FOR YRC FREIGHT?YOU ARE KNOW BY THE FRUIT YOU BEAR,MEANING THE TRUTH OF YOUR WORD IS HOW WE ALL WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!....IN THE BUSINESS WORLD NOW, YRC HAS TO SHOW LEADERSHIP IN TRUTH AND EXAMPLE TO BE COMPETIVE IN TODAYS MARKET.
Management using 30 plus year old procedures to move equipment and freight, coupled with labor's ancient work rules and individual's choices of work ethics = break even quarterly financial results.

Management using 30 plus year old procedures to move equipment and freight, coupled with labor's ancient work rules and individual's choices of work ethics = break even quarterly financial results.
Remember the past and preserve the future.We're all in the same boat.But I can't conceed to give up any more of my contract. The MOU is more than enough If they can't or won't try to make it on their end ,It's timet for retirement.

just my opinion, but when we had freight we called the break to let them know how many we were running at them from this EOL barn. If we built a thru load or solid that could be run we ran it. Service was very good and we had the golden service lane from VA to Toronto (picked up & delivered in 2 days). Money maker and customers were all on it, then came the change of life......enough said, just deal with it......

At the old Rex each relay/break was in charge of their area and whatever primary lanes they had. Meet & Turns, reversals, Hot loads and such were set up between the relays with help from AGO Akron.
In short the relays talked between themselves and moved the damn freight.
Could any of you ex 120 guys see someone in AGO tell'in the Duke what to run into the northeast and when?
Yea, right!

30 plus years ago, we were profitable. Ancient work rules, what more do you want from us.

30 plus years ago, we were profitable. Ancient work rules, what more do you want from us.
This company has been given all sorts flexibility and their managers are to stupid to use what they have been given.
I believe the Teamsters have given enough to these thief's.
they could run it just like one of the many non- union outfits and still not make it happen.

What was his favorite quote? Something with "Douchbag" in it? LOL!!!

That's a term I haven't heard someone use for awhile!

8N8AuhR.jpg

:smilie93c peelout:

Just saying Spi. A lot of our work rules are part of the reason we cannot compete with the rest. Too many bodies doing 1 task. They do with 1, where we use 3-4. We need to utilize the people we have more efficiently.

hey big R maybe they should go back to moving freight instead of spending so much time screwing with the teamsters .
maybe they could try listening to the guys that know how to get it done instead of pinching pennies so they make sure there is enough to skim off for bonus .
why would they use more expensive truckers to move freight we know how to move better and cheaper ?
why would they lease term. for big big bucks when they have better sitting empty that are paid for ?
why why why . i could go on all day .

Just saying Spi. A lot of our work rules are part of the reason we cannot compete with the rest. Too many bodies doing 1 task. They do with 1, where we use 3-4. We need to utilize the people we have more efficiently.
I have worked the dock, P&D, and shuttle as a casual and a road driver over the past 20 years.There is no 3 or4 people doing one task

I have worked the dock, P&D, and shuttle as a casual and a road driver over the past 20 years.There is no 3 or4 people doing one task
Count how many people it takes to break down a set of loads inbound at 309, tractor, trailers, and dolly, fuel tractor, and rehook to another set going out, and throw in a road driver waiting for the hook. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but have seen this enough. The competition does that whole assignment with 1 guy. Last I saw, 1 guy pulls tractor out to fuel island,1 fueler, 1 spotter moves dolly, another puts the loads to yard, and then in reverse to hook it. Kinda like the guy on each shift that does nothing on the dock but bring a rack of forklift fuel to an area throughout the shift and never moves a skid of freight. Just sayin.

hey big R maybe they should go back to moving freight instead of spending so much time screwing with the teamsters .
maybe they could try listening to the guys that know how to get it done instead of pinching pennies so they make sure there is enough to skim off for bonus .
why would they use more expensive truckers to move freight we know how to move better and cheaper ?
why would they lease term. for big big bucks when they have better sitting empty that are paid for ?
why why why . i could go on all day .

What expensive trucker's are you referring to ?
What Term. is sitting vacant while we are leasing a smaller inadequate one ?
Just curious.

I just want to first say, I've only been with YRC for 1 year, Hagerstown MD terminal. After having to deal with this place for a year, and having to see the way this place works, it's quite obvious as someone mentioned above, we throw away a lot of money on the linehaul side of things for sure. it takes way too many people to do simple tasks. Craziness.