Yellow | C.O.O. Road driver moving expenses?

Gotta have a sense of humor! :) It made me laugh.
Wellknownmember
You may think what I sent to truckeywife was humorous & perhaps she does also however I’ve been with the company over 30 years and was giving her information she didn’t have it’s so amusing the clowns we currently have on trucking boards it was a whole lot better when it was yellow boards before they opened up to everyone
Was simply providing information to her about something she was unsure of & what I had information on she won’t get any further information from me

The contract is very clear, if you want to know about taking a lump sum option, have your BA get you the phone number of the chairman of the change committee. They have always been helpful for me. The contract is intended as a guidline but the change committee makes the final ruling under 8 sec 6 guidance
This coo has no lump sum clause

Gotta have a sense of humor! :) It made me laugh.
Tried to help & give information I had , sine songremainsthesame & you find it amusing follow his blindsided guide
I’ve been here 30+ years
Been on trucking boards before it was trucking boards before 2007( long before)
But go ahead follow his guide
You needed help & info I didn’t
Good luck

Tried to help & give information I had , sine songremainsthesame & you find it amusing follow his blindsided guide
I’ve been here 30+ years
Been on trucking boards before it was trucking boards before 2007( long before)
But go ahead follow his guide
You needed help & info I didn’t
Good luck

Get a load of this guy! You take yourself entirely too seriously. Take a chill pill man, being wound as tightly as you are isn't good for your health.

He was really helpful to me with information that I appreciate. ...sorry all this got started.

You don't need to apologize. He has no sense of humor and takes life too seriously. I was just goofing and if he didn't get that then it's on him. Life is way too short to not be able to have fun and laugh on occasion. My comments were purely for entertainment, and I was not getting in the way of the information he gave you to help you. He had to mention in a post to my profile and in his response in this thread that he's been with YRC or one of it's entities for over 30 years. Sounds like someone thinks they have to throw their seniority around to make themselves important. Personally, I'm not impressed.

You don't need to apologize. He has no sense of humor and takes life too seriously. I was just goofing and if he didn't get that then it's on him. Life is way too short to not be able to have fun and laugh on occasion. My comments were purely for entertainment, and I was not getting in the way of the information he gave you to help you. He had to mention in a post to my profile and in his response in this thread that he's been with YRC or one of it's entities for over 30 years. Sounds like someone thinks they have to throw their seniority around to make themselves important. Personally, I'm not impressed.
I guess you were the only one that was amused.:chairshot::kickedoutsmile::nut kick: