C. R. England faces Class Action Lawsuit

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
....ALL ...these outfits should be burnt to the ground. They have destroyed MANY people's lives, with there lies, deception, and evil way's.

53 day's...and counting

How about that 14 cent variable mileage? That in itself is basically saying you will earn 76 cents per mile hands down. If anything, they should be forced to remove the 90 cents and put down some truth in their advertising!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo,,, are they better or worse than P.A.M.? Yea, Rock to the left, hard place to the right so it looks like it's gonna be one or the other. :(

Anyone got specifics? Or are we just throwing about accusations? Over the years, I have heard both good and bad about this company. Hear a lot of disgruntaled former drivers complaining. No body forced you to work for them. No one stopped you from quitting when you ffound out how bad they were.
This is a training/starter company. Basically, they are there to train you, for a price, and allow you to gain experience. That is all, you make of it what you will. I am not defending them, just stating fact that a lot tend to overlook. Bottom line is you chose to apply to them for employment and accepted their offer. So, I see it as your choice.