Central Transport | c.t gets new equipment

outwheeler

TB Lurker
Credits
i was just wondering when c.t. got some newer equipment. Was it when they bought vitran? and what do they do with old equipment

i was just wondering when c.t. got some newer equipment. Was it when they bought vitran? and what do they do with old equipment

Funny that you should bring this topic up. While heading northbound on Middlebelt road going by the CT building on Middlebelt road and I-94 get on ramp to WB. I noticed a fairly new CT straight truck parked near that blue building. I think it may have been earmarked to replace the broken down Vitran trucks. Just say'n...

Central has new/used equipment coming any day now. A few of them have problems even before they get to their terminals.

The only new equipment we got here in houston, tx was a new toilet bowl and sink - we could actually set on the toilet w/out getting bitten by a bug ! I had to bring my own lysol.............1 day they didn't even have toilet paper.....

wanted to ask about these trailers I have been seeing?????? I have seen central transport pulling what looks to be new 53 foot trailers ..... are they new used or what??? they look a lot better than any central transport tractor I have ever seen ..lol

They have got some new trailers and tractors but most of the equipment is crap....When I worked there I would sit in the shop all day until they got it right. Just do your pre trip and cover your A.........That was my motto.....It all pays the same...I had no problem bringing deliveries back and missing pick-ups due to their crappy equipment.

wanted to ask about these trailers I have been seeing?????? I have seen central transport pulling what looks to be new 53 foot trailers ..... are they new used or what??? they look a lot better than any central transport tractor I have ever seen ..lol

at least for the detroit area they have a shop that does nothing but "refurbish" the old junk making it look nice and getting another 20 years out of an already 20 year old trailer