Reddaway | Caldwell Idaho USF Reddaway Smashes Into Auto shop (Surveillance video)

Gotta like the million mile safe driving award on the fairing...

Yeah that is nice isnt it. First off maybe one needs more information, such as who was driving and who that safe driving award was given to. I know that in some instances the local drivers will use the tractors of the line drivers, therefore this tractor could be assigned to someone else. So we dont know if the driver was the safe driver or not. Besides unless you were there please dont judge, until all the facts are in.

Well, YOU know, and I know (that the 'award' on the fairing doesn't mean the driver who was awarded the award was driving), but everyone else does NOT know that. I was just commenting on the award being there for everyone to see. Actually, if you weren't a driver to start with, you probably wouldn't recognize it anyway. I spotted it because I just retired from Reddaway a few months ago, and I had one of those. But many, many drivers drove 'my' tractor when I wasn't in it, both in town and on the road.