XPO | California drivers , what's going on with the mileage pay?

I read the fact sheet and the only question it leaves me with regarding our company is if this legislation is the cause of policy change regarding lost wages and mis-pulls.

Let's keep this thread on track. Hopefully some Cali based dsr's can post first hand. Any Union/non Union crap will be removed, and people posting it will also be removed.

Let's keep this thread on track. Hopefully some Cali based dsr's can post first hand. Any Union/non Union crap will be removed, and people posting it will also be removed.

As info from FxF, our Road drivers domiciled in Ca are now paid hourly. This is to comply with the new law effective 1-1-16.

I read the fact sheet and the only question it leaves me with regarding our company is if this legislation is the cause of policy change regarding lost wages and mis-pulls.
What is the new policy Merdock? And , when did if change?

I'm glad fedex stepped up to the plate and is paying 35 an hour to Linehaul employees. When it starts hitting the other LTLs, hopefully they follow suit.
This law takes effect soon. So , if a company is going to do something they would have to do it fast to be in compliance.

Last edited:
Exactly, I was saying if they were going to pay the road drivers what they would make in the city it wouldn't be beneficial, but since the earlier poster said $35, it's a very good thing for them.
Very little information ( so far ) for something that seems so big. Any information from ODFreight , Songremainsthesame?

By the way , if you like California or not , Cali would have the 8th largest economy in the world if it was it's own country...