R&L | California linebaul goes hourly

San Jose terminal all "ALL" of the
drivers and dock workers quit a week and a half ago. Old Dominion hired the Line haul Drivers at $29 per hour!

San Jose terminal all "ALL" of the
drivers and dock workers quit a week and a half ago. Old Dominion hired the Line haul Drivers at $29 per hour!

Figures. OD hired the only dispatcher we ever had here that was the slightest bit worth a damn away from us for another $8000 a year. And he was only good because he was a driver once.

Something else had to be going on there for ALL the employees to bail like that. But I'm sure that TM still has a job.

Turns out there was a class action late suit. Robert Mendez vs. R&L carriers LLC Falvey Law.com
They get back pay to 2007

In California any linehaul is long linehaul,a combination of a 55 mph speed limit and chronic congestion pretty much render mileage pay a losing proposition.

Just found out that all California Orr line haul Drivers are now being paid hourly
"San Jose terminal all "ALL" of the
drivers and dock workers quit a week and a half ago. Old Dominion hired the Line haul Drivers at $29 per hour!"

Don't believe everything you read on t..boards.

"San Jose terminal all "ALL" of the
drivers and dock workers quit a week and a half ago. Old Dominion hired the Line haul Drivers at $29 per hour!"

Don't believe everything you read on t..boards.
Did you read the Robert Mendez vs. R&L Carriers?
Do you know any of the people involved?
I agree don't believe everything you see on Trucking boards that is why I expect you to do your own reading of court cases and know about other sources like talking to the actual people involved like I did!