Yellow | California Public Employees Retirement System Has $2.98 Million Stake in YRC Worldwide, Inc. (YRCW)

If they bought in earlier this year when the stock was around $8/share they would be up around 50% at today's price ($12.47). So please tell me again who's the stupid one?
Yeah if,and if they didn't, then they would be the stupid ones,,....

First you say they're stupid for buying YRCW shares then you say they're stupid if they didn't. You seem confused. Do you need extra time to gather your thoughts?
First you say they're stupid for buying YRCW shares then you say they're stupid if they didn't. You seem confused. Do you need extra time to gather your thoughts?
Not confused at all,I answered your question, that's just my opinion on it,sorry you don't like it,I can't help that my friend,

If is a big word sometimes, if this ,if that,,no one knows trip,was just a thought, and that's why I don't think to often,haha

If they bought in earlier this year when the stock was around $8/share they would be up around 50% at today's price ($12.47). So please tell me again who's the stupid one?
And they obviously made a poor choice,their fund is 192 million dollars under funded,sounds like poor management, and poor investing,