ABF | Call from the Hall

nightowl

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
i just received a call from the hall on the proposed change. I was told 7 road positions in Orlando to be eliminated and 7 positions in Jackson, Ms to be allowed to follow the work. That’s all the info I have has of now....

i just received a call from the hall on the proposed change. I was told 7 road positions in Orlando to be eliminated and 7 positions in Jackson, Ms to be allowed to follow the work. That’s all the info I have has of now....
Do you know where their work is going?

I haven’t seen the change because I’m on ATO but I’m being told that the 7 from Jackson will be allowed to go to Shreveport with 15 being eliminated and 7 in Orlando being eliminated and not following any work....

I haven’t seen the change because I’m on ATO but I’m being told that the 7 from Jackson will be allowed to go to Shreveport with 15 being eliminated and 7 in Orlando being eliminated and not following any work....
Thanks Brother. I have a feeling there will be a lot of changes coming with the trailer sleds and the new terminals they are building.