Holland | Callback

Full House

TB Lurker
Credits
Well. I know it's getting down to me in Indy....They're getting ready to send me that letter of callback....Wooohoooo! I can't wait to get laid off again in December....I hope it's right before Christmas!!!! That would be just dandy...

Well. I know it's getting down to me in Indy....They're getting ready to send me that letter of callback....Wooohoooo! I can't wait to get laid off again in December....I hope it's right before Christmas!!!! That would be just dandy...

CHRISTMAS I would love to work up untill then. My callbacks only last for 3 weeks at a time

What makes you think that it would last until December?? You'd be lucky if it lasted 2 weeks!:nutkick:

Here in nashville,they called all the outbound dock(afternoon)guys back to work two weeks ago.Then after one week they laid 4 of them off again!The next week they were calling us everyday to come in an hour early and forcing us to stay over.Now that the 4th is over the bill count is dropping rapidly and everyone is scared of more layoffs this friday.I think come november that we'll all be out of a job.

Assbag do you ever break any of the loads I send to Nashville. I P/U city frt in Jackson Tn. and Rosevelt (road driver ME) comes through at about 4:30pm and brings it to you guys for break. Most of my frt is Valspar, Maytag(Lavernge). GRIZZ Oh ya, why do think we'll all be out of a job? Big man told our barn the southern terminals had really turned it around and was doing very well.

Bill count up in Detroit. Didn't have enough people to cover city loads yesterday. Working casuals 2 days a week. LAID OFF 5 CITY YESTERDAY!!!!

Grizz,I know Roosevelt very well,I used to make sure his truck was parked close after he had foot surgery last year so he wouldn't have to walk(when I worked the yard).He is one of the finest gentlmen I have ever met.Yes,I have broken some of those loads and I have often wondered if you guys in Memphis ever send any of the bills to go along with that freight,lol.I used to hook the other guy's truck also,but can't recall his name offhand.