Central Transport | Calling ct42long

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5115

Just one question, I gots to know...All I read on here is how horrible CT is. I see them almost on a daily basis and have no beef with their drivers. There was one years ago, many years ago...but that was one guy long ago. What is it that you love about CT? No bull, no punches, I'm just curious. :confused:

Since he won't give you a direct answer....Let me give you my best educated guess.....He's up there in seniority (at least 10 years) which will give him a cake route or at least one he is able to hang on to and with that he has a comfort zone. .....He's probably tight with his dispatcher out of Warren Mi. (all dispatch is done out of there including city) and he doesn't mess with him. He gets the job done but is able to play the system because he knows it so well....His money is close enough to the big boys to keep him from jumping ship and starting over at the bottom...The healthcare is horrible but perhaps he uses his wife's or he just tolerates the sub-par benefits...Either way its not worth making a change to him. He knows Centrals reputation (how could he not?) but for him he doesn't care because the pay check clears the bank. I simply wanted more and I don't begrudge him for staying. I think what bothers many of us about him is akin to mag's action on the political forum before he received a permanent ban....He won't admit that his stance has no substance and can't be defended because in truth there is no defense to a greedy ownership that takes advantage of the less fortunate......Much more than others in the LTL business (it's not even Close).....If he loves Central I suppose that's his right but for many of us we simply just hated Central. And we wanted out and acted accordingly. That's our right.

Last edited by a moderator:
He prob got promoted from dock, to switcher, to driver and he thinks the world of C.T. After receiving an award printed on a worthless piece of paper he has hanging above the mantle and got some pin he displays like it was bling. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a d.u.i. and they let him switch so he could pay the bills, get his drink on and rub his scratch offs.

There is definitely some sort of extraordinary loyalty on his part and I would bet that rt and/or had enough have nailed it. They are all good motivators for such a loyal ummmm worker.

my curiosity is why would you even care????? It doesn't matter what ever I said would be attack the post not the poster, since I was posting the post I would be under attack??? right or wrong? you guys really put too much thought into this. I applaud your efforts to draw me out .....

my curiosity is why would you even care????? It doesn't matter what ever I said would be attack the post not the poster, since I was posting the post I would be under attack??? right or wrong? you guys really put too much thought into this. I applaud your efforts to draw me out .....
I know me and ABFer wouldn't attack you......Just a simple question and we really don't care if you answer it or not. We just wonder what you see in Central that most don't. I think my answer for you is pretty close as to why you stay and love Central. Tell me 42...........I'm I way off base.

So why do you badger him mods?
In this particular case I don't think we are badgering him.........We simply ask him a question.....It's all in your perception I suppose.............We have before because he sometimes ask for it....He can take it anyway.....He's made that very clear.

He will be buried in his uniform and his hands folded over his dolphin.
A never ending supply of one liners that is H.E......You got to admire 42's loyalty. I wish my first ex-wife was that loyal..............Although I must say .........42 doesn't come on here much anymore to antagonize us.........I miss the 42 of old.

In this particular case I don't think we are badgering him.........We simply ask him a question.....It's all in your perception I suppose.............We have before because he sometimes ask for it....He can take it anyway.....He's made that very clear.

lets use the word perception? I'm going to percept that Vitran gets bought out by CENTRAL TRANSPORT LLC. and all the drivers yelled piggy all the way home!!!!!!!!!!! :burnsauce:

lets use the word perception? I'm going to percept that Vitran gets bought out by CENTRAL TRANSPORT LLC. and all the drivers yelled piggy all the way home!!!!!!!!!!! :burnsauce:
Come on..........You can do better than that and still stay within the rules........Feel free to send me a PM if you want to break the rules...I can take it..........You haven't cussed me out in awhile..........I'm starting to feel ............."You've lost that lovin feelin.".................LOL

I know me and ABFer wouldn't attack you......Just a simple question and we really don't care if you answer it or not. We just wonder what you see in Central that most don't. I think my answer for you is pretty close as to why you stay and love Central. Tell me 42...........I'm I way off base.
In all honesty I was giving you an opportunity, opening the door for you you might say. It is my way of seeing people for who and what they really are. You are beating the company drum but have never really told what you like about them. The others are all spewing myriads of things they don't like and are banging the nail on the head each time. I have civilly given you an opportunity to state your case and thus far you have declined the opportunity. I was offering to help you while setting you up to show your true colors. Can you see how it went for you?

I question whether or not he is a touch worker. Fighting relentlessly for the company with nothing of substance to offer as to why is more characteristic of a manager than it is a worker.