Cam Newton injured in accident

Hope he gets better, hellava athlete... They're saying his injuries are very similar to the injury to Tony Romo... That pickup looked bad.. Hope he was under the influence.. Good luck Cammie..

Hope he gets better, hellava athlete... They're saying his injuries are very similar to the injury to Tony Romo... That pickup looked bad.. Hope he was under the influence.. Good luck Cammie..
Hope you meant "NOT" under the influence,lol...I wanted to see Anderson again this year but not like this.Glad nobody was seriously injured.

Hope you meant "NOT" under the influence,lol...I wanted to see Anderson again this year but not like this.Glad nobody was seriously injured.
Yes, a typo I guess.. Typing too fast.. No, I don't think he was, but I do know one of them something wrong to cause the accident... Immaterial things like cars or trucks can be replaced, sons and daughters can't..

Someone should have been sited. This doesn't happen without someone making a huge mistake. Glad everyone is ok though.

All Cam could say "After I seen my truck, I said, how the heck am I still alive".. LOL.. I was in that situation myself in 1985.... It looked like my little Toyota SR5 had been through a meat grinder, after the Brahma Bull got done with it...

No one has been charged in this accident and I cannot understand why. Had a commercial vehicle hit Newton's SUV, instead of a car, don't you know that "the book would have been thrown" at the CDL driver. Especially in North Carolina!