Camera rumor

Discussion in 'Saia' started by BillyLo, Jun 14, 2017.

1. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

So many guys just like to drama :shit: up. They really aren't that damn bad and those that drive with them everyday know it. It's the outsiders that love to spin things. The ones that haven't got a clue what it's like to actually drive with them.

2. othertrucker2001

othertrucker2001 Professional Flummoxer

It has already started.

3. bigbuck

bigbuck Active Member

Saia may be a cake job for you train. But you're not the only employee that Saia has. And, if you think it is cake, that sounds really conceited. You should be pushing yourself to improve in every way every day. Mediocrity should be a crime.

4. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

It's cake because of my attitude. My workload is just like the next P&D guy. The only difference is I have learned to accept things I can't change and move on in a positive way. In general this is an easy job physically when you compare it to say working in the oil fields which a lot of my friends do. Great money but hard on the body. I do what I'm asked or even told at times just like everyone else. I'm most certainly not special. I know and understand my place in the big picture. I push myself everyday to be a good employee and human being. Mediocrity is not part of my DNA.

5. othertrucker2001

But if the rest of them were like train, all this belly aching would cease.

runawaytrain likes this.
  6. wawtrucker

wawtrucker Well-Known Member

Buy a dash cam

7. wawtrucker

wawtrucker Well-Known Member

Whats the healthcare like? details please

8. PistonRing83

PistonRing83 Well-Known Member

It's through United Healthcare. $37.50 per week for family coverage, $250 deductible per person, $25 office visit copay, $1500 yearly out of pocket maximum per person.

9. othertrucker2001

If that's a receding hairline them I guess that spot on my head must be a geologic fault line.

Big Dave likes this.
  10. suicidejockey

suicidejockey Active Member

It will turn solid red for exclusive speeding now too for example if you roll off a steep hill and hold 75 for a few seconds or if you are on a 2 lane road with a 35 mph speed limit and hit 50-55 had it happen to me while detouring around a wreck the other night. Nothing in sight nowhere no bumps no nothing it went solid red that's been a month ago haven't heard nothing yet

11. suicidejockey

suicidejockey Active Member

But our Linehaul VP said it was ok as long as we could manage it with one hand he said this on Facebook in front of everyone so who's right him or safety