XPO | cameras and disipline?

You guys keep liking my posts, y'all are gonna give me a doggone big head.

I was talking to a dock worker last night at the fac, and he evwn said "nobody here seems to like their job, or be happy". So apparently...it's obvious.

I vote somebody starts a con-way disgruntled drivers fb page, or everybody who's got gripes and complaints befriends each other, that way we can keep anything we say out of the public eye. Only takes one scm googling the company, out of boredom to find this place lol.

A lot of disgruntled employees around. A lot are too old to want to go start over somewhere, some are scared to take the leap and go elsewhere, some are just suckered by the 20+ dollar/hr money, some have kids and debt.

A lot of disgruntled employees around. A lot are too old to want to go start over somewhere, some are scared to take the leap and go elsewhere, some are just suckered by the 20+ dollar/hr money, some have kids and debt.
That's the main reason a lot of people work..is for the money. And if somebody has a lot of seniority why would they want to quit. You can't say somebody is scared to quit. And a lot if people have kids and families...that's why we work. Its not that bad.

You guys keep liking my posts, y'all are gonna give me a doggone big head.

I was talking to a dock worker last night at the fac, and he evwn said "nobody here seems to like their job, or be happy". So apparently...it's obvious.

I vote somebody starts a con-way disgruntled drivers fb page, or everybody who's got gripes and complaints befriends each other, that way we can keep anything we say out of the public eye. Only takes one scm googling the company, out of boredom to find this place lol.
We don't all put our names out there. I'm assuming that's your name.

Yep. Sure is. Didn't feel the need to make up a screen name, because anything I have to say about the company on here, I have no problem saying infront of my scm, Or Doug Stotlar himself.

I mean, hell it's no secret where I'm from either, or where I run to. So, anybody who runs to any of the fac's I frequent could walk right up and say hi.

That's the main reason a lot of people work..is for the money. And if somebody has a lot of seniority why would they want to quit. You can't say somebody is scared to quit. And a lot if people have kids and families...that's why we work. Its not that bad.
The senior driver at Milton PA. said if he got a camera he would quit. He came into work ,went to his truck saw the camera, walked inside and quit.

Well, everyone moved up one spot. I wish some people in front of me would do that.
I bet alot of guys behind you are saying the same thing. Just think about how many guys are wishing for you to make a mistake. Gives you warm feelings doesn't it?

I bet alot of guys behind you are saying the same thing. Just think about how many guys are wishing for you to make a mistake. Gives you warm feelings doesn't it?

Oh I made a mistake last week. Measured some freight wrong. You'd thought it was the end of the world.

I'll withhold any further comments on the cameras. Hopefully in a couple of weeks my early morninfg city route gets me out of the linehaul slump.

They aren't that big of a deal to me right now, on my nightly 450 mile run, it's just annoying wondering if im drinking, turning the radio up, etc is going to get me caught. 450 miles is a long time to sit with your thumbs up your ass, so i've learned to say fuk it, I drink, eat m&m's, put a dip in, change the radio, and just don't think twice about it. I know that recording has been seen by my tm with a gps speed of 70-75mph multiple times, and sustained flat ground speeds over 65, and nobody has said anything...YET lol.

My last post contradocted my first in a way...they aren't a big deal to me, I still do what I always did...big deal, I took a swig of powerade, FIRE ME..I'd love to see the reaction when I tell my next employer exactly why I'm not with Con-way anymore lmao.

What I will withhold comments on, is the fact that they are a horsesht device put in these trucks to MONITOR...not spy, I don't believe the company wants to spy like some guys..if they wanna live stream what I am doing while eating a bucket of popcorn..knock yourself out Skippy, I don't care, won't see anything here. But they have to monitor us, safety purposes, insurance breaks, I don't care what the purpose is, I know there is a lot of stupid stuff that happens behind the wheel at this comoany, and honestly at any company I have ever drove for (albeit, very few, I'm not a job hopper, or one to get pissed, pack my ball, and go home bc I think I'm being harrassed or someone doesn't like me) there has NEVER veen an 1/8th of the stupid sht that I have seen at this place. Nobody has laid a truck or trailer over, dropped a trailer, taken out inanimate objects, fallen asleep and fast and the furious'd it through a ditch. I guess that's the difference between a real, PROFESSIONAL truck DRIVER, and the half-witted steering wheel holders this place pumps through their big truck drivin, steerin wheel holdin, woop woop truck it up academy they have. That's all, but I will save that rant for another day.

They aren't that big of a deal to me right now, on my nightly 450 mile run, it's just annoying wondering if im drinking, turning the radio up, etc is going to get me caught. 450 miles is a long time to sit with your thumbs up your ass, so i've learned to say fuk it, I drink, eat m&m's, put a dip in, change the radio, and just don't think twice about it. I know that recording has been seen by my tm with a gps speed of 70-75mph multiple times, and sustained flat ground speeds over 65, and nobody has said anything...YET lol.
The only thing I do differently is watch what I may be saying while talking on the phone..you can do just about anything , as long as it doesn't take your attention off the road.

I've had mine in my tractor for almost 2 months now. My screen seems to be our only one that blacks out all the way, others leave that pesky lit square frame up. Can't get a shift score to save my life, think 90 is the best I can do. Running at the shift point down the highway I think is part of the problem. City guys who don't get up to speed don't seem to have that problem.