TForce | Cameras and new tech, has one purpose

They don't need the cameras for that they're already testing driverless trucks and cars now. It's still decades away from reality.

We have one new tractor with camera. It’s used on a rotational basis. No one wants it!
It’s given to people with production problems. A driver that always has issues at almost every stop on his bid run but when he’s on vacation and multiple people run his route there are very few if no issues with that route.
It’s also given to drivers with higher accident frequencies.
They claim it’s not to get you terminated or wrote up. It’s for training purposes. Riiiiiight!

Point a to point b, driverless rigs are already on the road.
They may be far off for many applications, and never for some, but as far as pickup at one distribution center and delivery to another, that isn't far away at all.

Point a to point b, driverless rigs are already on the road.
They may be far off for many applications, and never for some, but as far as pickup at one distribution center and delivery to another, that isn't far away at all.
They are on the road already. All the test runs I read about are in Texas, and Arizona. I am waiting to see them run across I-80, from Toledo, to Salt Lake City in the winter.

Driver-less trucks are working well , they know shortcuts thru the woods !
275010806_7131352660269656_12060723188132002_n.jpg

I believe the Coop technology platform is a hidden conspiracy made up of company owners trying to effect the pricing of Beets being imported in to the US. Big R, your thoughts on my theory is appreciated. Please be gentle. von.