Campers - 5th wheel

I have a hunch that there will be a lot of trailers and fifth wheels sold when the pension cuts go into place. I know many full time RVers and they love it. This is a good thread. :1036316054:

This is my trailer. ...
Gx0b5XM.jpg

I bought it at the end of the year. ....saved over 5 grand....bought it in 2013 and it is a 14 trailer. I upgraded from a pop up. It is like 5 star camping now. I don't do campgrounds. .... national forest have a lot of spots to go.

Very nice!

I can't explain it but I get an odd feeling when I get near those dams. Might be the lingering thought of what would happen if it let go right now. That's a lot of power locked up right there.
I would like to see more footage of those fishermen and how they make out. That is a typical Army Corps of Engineers' dam most likely built in the 1970's for flood control on our rivers. I like them, they provide large recreational areas for boaters and fishermen. I have been to Raystown a couple of times and Blue Marsh is nearby. For an expert fisherman there are opportunities to catch record fish but you have to know what you're doing and work at it. Those fish didn't get that big by biting on lures.

It's funny. ..I get an uneasy feeling myself when I'm down at the base of the dam too... I not sure why that is though. Like the Johnstown flood....I don't want to see any harm to happen to anyone. Water has tremendous power.

If you noticed on the high water side of the damn all that water running back in its from that man made lake up above they're making power during the daytime

Stan.... have you bought a camper yet...lots of shows happening in my neck of the woods

I had to put that on the back burner. Bought a timeshare on resale and that takes up 3-4 weeks out of the year. Definitely want one someday! Hershey Pa has the country's largest sale every year in the country and it makes me want one very bad.

I had to put that on the back burner. Bought a timeshare on resale and that takes up 3-4 weeks out of the year. Definitely want one someday! Hershey Pa has the country's largest sale every year in the country and it makes me want one very bad.
We love ours....

It is in Mt Jewett Pennsylvania. ....no you can't see it from 80....not far from kinzue dam..... warren pa.

And yes the resivore goes into new York
do you live in Mt. Jewett? i have/had relatives from there. I used to bowl in tournaments with Chris wallen from Jewett. He owned a beer distributer there.

do you live in Mt. Jewett? i have/had relatives from there. I used to bowl in tournaments with Chris wallen from Jewett. He owned a beer distributer there.
No I wasn't. ...my wife's mother was born in Mt Jewett. Wife grew up in a town a little bit north. ... town called cyclone.