Can anyone help me?

tracerprix

TB Lurker
Credits
I am looking for a NEMF patch to put on a really nice winter coat I have. The coat i have has a logo from a company I used to work for. I am willing to pay money for a NEMF patch. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Mike
[email protected]

I am looking for a NEMF patch to put on a really nice winter coat I have. The coat i have has a logo from a company I used to work for. I am willing to pay money for a NEMF patch. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Mike
[email protected]

Mike,

I'll ask around when I get back from vacation. Another issue thing you may want to do is go to Cintas as they can embroider one for you. They just set up an agreement with NEMF for logoed clothing.

Mike,

I'll ask around when I get back from vacation. Another issue thing you may want to do is go to Cintas as they can embroider one for you. They just set up an agreement with NEMF for logoed clothing.

I have ordered Logoed clothing from Lands End Business Outfitters. I have t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and a light jacket. I will definitely check with Cintas. Are there uniforms in the future? Thanks!

I have ordered Logoed clothing from Lands End Business Outfitters. I have t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and a light jacket. I will definitely check with Cintas. Are there uniforms in the future? Thanks!