Can Layoffs be far away?

madjts

TB Lurker
Credits
Well this year is not starting off good for val. How about everyone else? They just slashed us linehaul guys hard. Ran two days this week for a grand total of 1100 miles!!! Called Fishersville and was told central will be
reworking runs to spread around the call offs.
Said they wanted to AVOID laying off if possible. Sounds like the last words you here before the words (Your Layed Off):nutkick::nutkick:

Would like to hear imput from the board if you have more info. Guess I should dust off the resume......:hide:

Madjts

Well this year is not starting off good for val. How about everyone else? They just slashed us linehaul guys hard. Ran two days this week for a grand total of 1100 miles!!! Called Fishersville and was told central will be
Said they wanted to AVOID laying off if possible. Sounds like the last words you here before the words (Your Layed Off):nutkick::nutkick:

Would like to hear imput from the board if you have more info. Guess I should dust off the resume......:hide:

In my 10 years time at the big W,ive never heard of any layoffs.However,its wise to be on your best behavior during these slow times.I along with alot of the oldtimers would be shocked if it comes down to layoffs...

Madjts

In my 10 years time at the big W,ive never heard of any layoffs.However,its wise to be on your best behavior during these slow times.I along with alot of the oldtimers would be shocked if it comes down to layoffs.Weather the storm,hopefully in another month,things will be back to normal..:1036316054:

what a9fan said is true,layoff doesn't happen but they do try to "spread the love", it is slower then normal for all ltl's ,hang in there if you can,they are working on new runs so it should get better for us all, like i said hang in there big W,has always came through for us before