Can somebody tell us what's going on?

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
No fuel at Westampton today local trucks broke down and piling up
Rumors flying all around that Friday is the last day? Anybody?

pumps are blocked with refers they claim both are broken!!! Yet rumor has it they owe over $9,000 to the fuel supplier. Local fuel guy didn't fuel the tractors last night. They suspended J.L.'s company credit card......but the tell tale sign is J.M. has applied to be the Mets mascot, without wearing the traditional head gear!!!!!! Sounds like management has once again run an efficient well oiled machine into the ground with their corporate greed.

Mark why do you have to be such a doosh ? Really i would love to see you man up and say it to JMs face so we can all watch him put your head through a brick wall. Your a dope. Drive for free none of us have a clue of whats going on I guess time will tell.

Get over it " Mystery Boy", Could care less what YOU and JM your butt plug buddy think. Look who's callin the kettle black!!!! Man up I mean change your tampon and show your true rainbow colors!!!!!!!

your opinion of me means nothing...this coming from a girl who's afraid to stand behind what she spews and constantly hides behind her bra straps because she's too embarrassed to show us who she really is...a name to a face.... see you in Walmart !!!!!!

Mark why do you have to be such a doosh ? Really i would love to see you man up and say it to JMs face so we can all watch him put your head through a brick wall. Your a dope. Drive for free none of us have a clue of whats going on I guess time will tell.

That's the way you should have responded in the first place idiot! We don't have a clue and time will tell!

Seriously, nobody knows what's going on. I can tell you this, the union has nothing to do with these rumors. The NLRB will not rule on the situation for another 3 to 4 months. If the company were to close because of the union they still have 3 to 4 months to operate non-union so why close the doors beforehand. It could very well be a management issue, but not the drivers fault. I truly hope the never close the doors.

Whatever the outcome remember the freight has to go somewhere. They'll be plenty of opportunities for employment. Hopefully most if not all will move on to a better environment with a company that really appreciates what you guys stand for. Things happen for a reason, most times for the better.

NOTHING ?? Really ?? Do you really think that ?? Man you have a lot to learn.

Yeah OK SEAN! This situation has been escalating long before the attempt to organize! If you can't see that then YOU have a lot to learn! Did a lot for you to be a company suck ass. You'll be goin down with the rest of us!!!!!!!!!

:fingure::fingure: darksky !! May you :1904: Now for sure you work in the office ... Try getting a job making the money you made at NCT in the office some other place ... Now should i say who you are ?

Riteway, please reveal what you know and confirm what has been suspected for quite some time.....the least I could do is help carry out her personal belongings!!!!!!

Management knows about these rumors. The longer they allow them to continue the more they appear to be true.

you would think if they were actually rumors management would clear the air and let the drivers know they were false....another tell tail issue keeping the backbone of the company in the dark until the last minute. Just a piece of advice, take all your personal belongings out of your tractors because if there's a lock out you may not be permitted on the property to retrieve them. When Redstar locked us out, they allowed us to get our belongings, but their mentality was much better than NCT.