Can somebody tell us what's going on?

Damn Mike, i would've never guessed. I totally respected you... one of the few management guys that I thought was up front and honest...always on the level at least with me. Always praised your decisions and defended you to others. What a fool I was. And to think the only differences we had was football!!! You actually allowed Sean to take the heat for you??? I wish you well but I hope we never cross paths when my son is with me.... keep looking over your shoulder.... ya never know who you'll see in the mirror!!!!!

We all got a job to do Mark,,,,,,,, and all is fair on the election battle field,,, you of all people should know that. And you crack heads guessed I was Sean even when I told you I wasent sheesh.

And please can we stop with the personal threats. Your not gonna beat anyone up because if you do I will own you so please be a big boy.

I get that Mike, but you posted things about me and my family that you know wasn't true. I never stole a minute from NCT. When you were covering Bud's board I always helped you out, gave you insight on accounts, Christ I can go on and on!!!! And you knew firsthand the dispute with Billy and I and yet you made me look like a thief to all who read those posts. I am sick to my stomach with this revelation. I trusted you like I trust my family!!! You said hurtful things to me and my family, especially my daughter. You were the last person on my mind when it came to this. Your job description doesn't say you have to be what you portrayed yourself to be on this site. My job, on behalf of the union was to speak truthfully and honestly, which I accomplished. I owe Sean an apology and he will get one from me. I'm still waiting for yours not so much to me because knowing who you really are now I don't expect one, but to Sean also for allowing his reputation to be tarnished so you can have your fun posing as a driver instead of being truthful. Not that it matters to you but i'm shocked that of all people it was you.

Darkdreamer !!! Jimmy A !!! That ass kiss !! Sorry Mike !!! Maybe you can work at the pizza shop now !!! Your close i can see you now ... Look at the counter now ...:busted:

that wasn't a threat Mike, you took it the wrong way, you disrespected my family and in doing so it changes everything...... NOT A THREAT....I REPEAT NOT A THREAT!!!!!!

Dude really they dont have a clue who I am. Half of it was done for fun just to bust all of your guys balls, you took it up a notch & then I did. Please with your who shot JFK conspiracy theories. Its was all in the heat of the battle and for fun, or dont you rem 94-94 with 6 in the balance. Sheesh after all is said & done we might not even be here to see the final vote count.
Lets hope that this brush fire we all keep hearing about is just that, if not theres gonna be a lot of people hurtin for sure,,, ,,, ,,,

you would think if they were actually rumors management would clear the air and let the drivers know they were false....another tell tail issue keeping the backbone of the company in the dark until the last minute. Just a piece of advice, take all your personal belongings out of your tractors because if there's a lock out you may not be permitted on the property to retrieve them. When Redstar locked us out, they allowed us to get our belongings, but their mentality was much better than NCT.
The Company won't do that because they don't give a sh-t about their drivers.the management team you can rest assured have their ass's covered! If they cared about you they would have taken care of us years ago. They've been using the poverty excuse for years. If things were that bad they would have done away with their car allowances and bonuses to save money! How about all the extra money spent on legal expenses just to try and keep us from trying to get ahead! THEY SUCK

And thanks to people like you darkdream ... the final count, they will never know maybe ... Call the hall !!! It was the hall that was glad when you left NEMF ... You can say what you want !!! Harry's boys made a job for you !!! And don't ever forget that !!! Darkdream can i order that pizza now ??? Hold the cheese for the RAT that you are ...

Hahahahahaha! Grown man needs a son to fight his battles.......Typical union ***.......call the hall......Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

the Word is already on the street...3 different drivers mentioned they heard friday . i never heard of a pre-planned shut down...usually.... its you pull up to the gatges and their locked.