Can we ever stop this crap...??????

I see people jumping into those dumpsters all the time looking for something to eat. Shall we just shoot 'em all?

this was a dumpster that was on another property, across the street from the market i was at that day...

and yes, we should shoot them all, they are spreading diseases, and many time, putting the trash onto the sidewalks/alley ways.

I doubt that you had been molested by anyone, inconvenienced perhaps. C'mon man, there are people out there that are having a tough time living.

there are different meanings to the word "molested"....look 'em up....

everyone is having a "tough time" in one way or another...are you saying that we are all out there panhandling..???

there is no need for anyone to be at an entrance or exit of any store wanting our monies.

that is what a busy intersection is for....

stand there, play dodge/chicken with the traffic and beg for money there.

Buy your own store and you get to decide that. Otherwise all you get to do is boycott or complain. Looks like you're already good at one of those....

i can do both quite nicely...

in fact, i have "boycotted"........... "Pep-Boys"... Sears, and K-Mart, for some time now.....

i can also walk, chew gum and occasionally fart.......which means i can do at least 3 THINGS all at once.....

what can you do..????

Dang it, I was hoping for at least 15 posts of whinging.

"whinging"...????

would you settle for an opened up diet Dr. Pepper and a half eaten peanut butter, jelly and banana samwich..????

DIYDrPepper_6567_2.jpg

images

I think we should round up all the grumpy, old, whiny truck drivers from Rhode Island and shoot them.

Then the Girl Scouts can sell their cookies, the homeless can rummage through dumpsters, and Mexicans can hang out at the Home Depot driveway looking for day work, without someone complaining about it.

I think we should round up all the grumpy, old, whiny truck drivers from Rhode Island and shoot them.

Then the Girl Scouts can sell their cookies, the homeless can rummage through dumpsters, and Mexicans can hang out at the Home Depot driveway looking for day work, without someone complaining about it.

i totally agree....

i'll be away that day...!!!

(special note)...those dammed Girl scouts were at the Wally World i go to.. they were there Saturday AND Sunday....

good thing i was quick in entering AND exiting the store those 2 days.>!!

i woulda just hated to yell out.....​NOOOOOOOOOO....!!!!!

I have great respect for those who donate money, but I don't think we should be asked to give. If someone wants to fine but to ask for it is rude and should not be allowed where we shop. I would be more likely to stick some money in a collection plate/jug/barrel/box than to give it to someone putting me on the spot by asking for it.

By the eighth day He's gonna eat pro1driver if he doesn't buy any cookies... :LMAO:

well then he either better bring tartar sauce or spaghetti sauce.

but frankly, in my case....it had better be 'sweet and sour" sauce.........

We all have a right to our opinion. At an intersection of I-35W and Sycamore School Road in Burlison Texas there is a sign that simply reads "Kindness Matters". I see this sign every time I deliver to the Albertsons there.

I can't argue with that, I believe kindness does matter. If you take exception at that then I guess you can expect to age into one of those grumpy old men you hated as a child. You remember? The old farts that used to chase you from their front porch on Halloween? So are we aging gracefully, or are be becoming bitter as we get older?

I choose to age gracefully and become kinder in my autumn years. Like all those old men in the convalescent hospital where my grandfather died, the ones who I would sit with and talk to for hours as a little boy. I would sit and listen to them because I knew that this was where all the wisdom was. They were kind to me as a boy. How could I not spread the kindness I learned from them to others?

I will never miss a chance to be a blessing to my fellow man. If you want to miss out on that, it is your right to do so.

I have great respect for those who donate money, but I don't think we should be asked to give. If someone wants to fine but to ask for it is rude and should not be allowed where we shop. I would be more likely to stick some money in a collection plate/jug/barrel/box than to give it to someone putting me on the spot by asking for it.

This is exactly how I am. ....rd you put my thoughts to words......I tried but it came out all wrong

It might sound different in different parts of the country. I always say "no, thank you". Not just no. And I say it in a polite tone. That usually works 98% of the time. But like Pro said, some of dem parents can take a surly tone and that's when I turn to them and give em "stink eye".
Only one time did I have to confront a parent and tell them what a bad parent they are to their face but without yelling or swearing cuz the kids were there.
Oh. Of course as I was standing there, other people were looking at me like I was the bad guy getting in the this mom's face. .....
But you have no problem yelling at Wong and I when you get a video of us from the New Jersey Beach and Boardwalk Commission....