XPO | Can we trust Canadians ???

Oh, if you only knew the story and costs around this :censored: duck. Only in Toronto.
The city that can't pay it's own bills? Never!

The whole province of Ontario has been a giant money pit for most of the last 12 years. There are people out there who still blame Mike Harris, but I really don't understand how he can be blamed for things like having the wrong helicopters for emergency airlifts brought in long after he was in charge.

meanwhile-in-canada-photos-221.jpg

A large sect of Toronto's population will vote for this guy. The Sikhs will probably vote for him, and the "I don't want to work, I want to tell everyone else to pay me." crowd who lives in downtown will probably vote for him. Vancouver might vote for him, too.

Trudeau's biggest problem is that the largest reason he has a majority government is because he promised to legalize marijuana. It hasn't happened yet, and it's already been pushed back with excuses once. I don't imagine they considered how this legislation would affect our trade relationship with the US, to say nothing of the stupid demands he keeps making of our trade partners.

I'm hoping the NDP steals enough votes to get Trudeau out, myself. They'll never win because every province that's made the mistake of electing the NDP has ended up regretting it. Ontario did it once, and Alberta's currently run by the NDP. It's my understanding that after Alberta was nearly overrun by fire thanks to the firefighting budget being reduced to pay for other promises, the popularity of the sitting NDP is pretty low. And Bob Rae spent so much money as Premier of Ontario that he ended up having to shut down the government one or two days every month. He was subsequently replaced by Conservative Mike Harris after nearly bankrupting the province.

I'm having trouble believing this guy is actually Canadian. He is actually putting spice in his traditional Canadian cuisine.