XPO | Can we trust Canadians ???

Von. First off, I'm not an American. I'm a Canadian. I'd have thought that obvious by my name.

Second off, I was referring to NATO, not the war. Canada is notoriously bad at paying their share (2% of GDP, I believe) mostly because we have a bunch of people who hate America living here who also believe we don't need a military because warmongering America will always save us. I disagree with this stupidity, even if we do not have enough people here to actually defend our country against invasion.

And the United States is hardly the only country that has paid a bloody debt. Canada remembers their fallen every year on November 11. Our boys fought and died in the mud at Passchendaele in World War 1, and Canada took Juno Beach in World War 2. Just to name two.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Passchendaele

I mean no offense to the proud history of the United States military, but Americans would do well to remember that they were late to both wars and they didn't win either of them single handedly. England, Canada and Australia played a big part in the Allied victory, and we were fighting and dying over there before December 7, 1941 rolled around.
I totally agree. And no offense taken. And did not mean to offend with my post. It really was a WORLD War. Many countries spent money & their countrymen died in the name of freedom. I meant what I said about the French speaking German, but I could have been a little more polite in my post. von.

4dM4uTv.jpg

Northern Boader Drones are working Great ....

If Bieber was American the Canadians wouldn't let him in the door, we should return the favor.

Real beer??? You call that watered down urine in a bottle beer?
Five to ten years ago I would have agreed with you. ... we have a lot of good micro brewery's now.... some I like some l don't.
I like labatts blue..... use to be Canadian. ..... now owned by inbev brewed and bottled in Rochester.

Lol.... this post reminds me of the John Candy movie . ...Canadian bacon . ... actually the whole thread . ...lol

Trucking boards is in a slump for gossip . ... let's start a war with Canada . ...
I posted this on page three.... I think it applies again here... lol