ADuiePyle | Can You hear me Dopie Opie?

I am guessing that Friend of Frog refers to camfrog.com where Dopie's favorite jocks Opie and Anthony have a fan site.

Also the comment on Friend of Frog that "I hate the f****** giraffe" probably refers to Howard Stern who is tall and thin.

ummmm???

Ahhhh the suspense!!!!!!!! He is a friend of mine who hates tall people that can't throw strikes!
Now everybody listen and maybe we can hear that echoe!!!!!:cool:

WOW - I never thought that my screen name would bring so many questions and theories. So to destroy all the conspiracy guys....

I was referred to these here boards by Hillbilly Frog who happens to be a friends of mine and I too am a Yankee fan like the frog and HATE, despise....Randy Johnson.

I feel that he should be forced to wear a tuxedo and sell childrens tolys to earn the rest of his 18 million dollars this year, becasuse he cannot pitch.

Again sorry to squash all your dreams.

punching out

MR-UPSFREIGHT said:
Friend Of The Frog

I Think You Are mistaken On Who Turned You On To This Great Website !!!!!

Mr-upsfreight

I know,I know,I know,but I'll never never never NEVER tell:nutkick: ....CRAZY

Friend of the frog said:
WOW - I never thought that my screen name would bring so many questions and theories. So to destroy all the conspiracy guys....

I was referred to these here boards by Hillbilly Frog who happens to be a friends of mine and I too am a Yankee fan like the frog and HATE, despise....Randy Johnson.

I feel that he should be forced to wear a tuxedo and sell childrens tolys to earn the rest of his 18 million dollars this year, becasuse he cannot pitch.

Again sorry to squash all your dreams.

punching out

But ya know something folks, I'd pay real money if my nicname was "The Big Unit"..... pay even more if I deserved it!!!!!