New Penn | Can YRC be forced to sell NEW PENN in any way?

slavenomore

TB Legend
PREMIUM
Credits
Is there any way that YRC can be forced to sell NEW PENN?
Are there any legal options or anything we can do to make this happen? Any ideas? Anything is possible. It just takes a bit of effort. Everybody knows we don't want to be owned by YRC and we are just being used and abused. There has to be a way out. Letters to buyers banks and courts and politicians maybe. I want out but don't have a clue as to how to get out. Somebody must be able to have some kind of answer. New Penn is at the top of the heap and to sit here waiting fior YRC to either run us into the ground or eventually merge with us and put us on the bottom of their seniority( list as seen with holland and new penn) is not very motivating to work for them. There has to be a way out quickly. Any ideas worth pursuing?
We obviously have the ability to stick together so how can we stick together and find a way out. Nobody wants YRC owning us.Teamsters nor management.

Is there any way that YRC can be forced to sell NEW PENN?
Are there any legal options or anything we can do to make this happen? Any ideas? Anything is possible. It just takes a bit of effort. Everybody knows we don't want to be owned by YRC and we are just being used and abused. There has to be a way out. Letters to buyers banks and courts and politicians maybe. I want out but don't have a clue as to how to get out. Somebody must be able to have some kind of answer. New Penn is at the top of the heap and to sit here waiting fior YRC to either run us into the ground or eventually merge with us and put us on the bottom of their seniority( list as seen with holland and new penn) is not very motivating to work for them. There has to be a way out quickly. Any ideas worth pursuing?
We obviously have the ability to stick together so how can we stick together and find a way out. Nobody wants YRC owning us.Teamsters nor management.
What is your terminal code? Your post sounds like management fishing for information.

What is your terminal code? Your post sounds like management fishing for information.
Actually,when you ask me my terminal code I feel like you are management. But I believe it's 2. Local 429. Although I could be wrong on my terminal code..management knows it just as well,what does that prove? I wouldn't even care if it was management that got us all out of this. I wish we'd all get out together as NEW PENN not YRC. But I assure you I am far from management seeking info. Just somebody who would like to keep my good teamster job at a good union company.

Actually,when you ask me my terminal code I feel like you are management. But I believe it's 2. Local 429. Although I could be wrong on my terminal code..management knows it just as well,what does that prove? I wouldn't even care if it was management that got us all out of this. I wish we'd all get out together as NEW PENN not YRC. But I assure you I am far from management seeking info. Just somebody who would like to keep my good teamster job at a good union company.

You can keep your job by showing up every day with a positive attitude and a concern for all our customers. I didn't mean to offend you by suggesting you are management. There has been much traffic on this board by brand-new posters that want New Penn shut down for taking a stand. You can see by my profile I have been here a while and am not afraid to disclose where I work. I post to inform and educate others. I am currently researching our legal recourse if in fact the IBT tries to force this Revised Plan on us after we voted it down by a wide margin. We are not talking the difference of a FEW votes. No need to recount. BTW, member in good standing at Local 404.

You believe its 2....come on dude you have to know at least that...sounds like a rat **** yrc'er to me...I'm a proud no voter from Newburgh 22....go crawl under your ::shit:: for brains ahole YRC management desk and tell them you
ll work for nothing

The imposters trolling over here always get tripped up on the terminal code question.

You believe its 2....come on dude you have to know at least that...sounds like a rat **** yrc'er to me...I'm a proud no voter from Newburgh 22....go crawl under your ::shit:: for brains ahole YRC management desk and tell them you
ll work for nothing
Management uses the code too.Check out 429 and 2 and see if it meshes. I think it does. I don't use it very much. But your just wasting time on nonsense. Which is why we're in the boat we're in.Focus dumb****.

Management uses the code too.Check out 429 and 2 and see if it meshes. I think it does. I don't use it very much. But your just wasting time on nonsense. Which is why we're in the boat we're in.Focus dumb****.

And exactly what terminal would you be out of??forget the numerical,evidently you do not know that ,so just say the name and get over it....Sounds to me you do not even work for Newpenn:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:

The imposters trolling over here always get tripped up on the terminal code question.
I work for New Penn and am far from management. And I don't want to see New Penn fold for taking a stand. I like the fact that we did. Why you think this is a management troll is beyond me. I don't want to work for a non-union outfit again and that's why i posted this,but if you want to play stupid secret code games you're wastin my time. My employee number starts 02----. If I wanted to tell you who I was I would.But I gaurentee you I am a Teamster and work for New Penn. East of Camp Hill and West of South Kearny. South of Scranton and North of Cinnaminson.

And exactly what terminal would you be out of??forget the numerical,evidently you do not know that ,so just say the name and get over it....Sounds to me you do not even work for Newpenn:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:
And what terminal is eastern Pa?

This board has become infested with parasites posting how soon we will be shut down. These imposters spew rumors, with no facts to back their comments up with when called out by honest employees. Enough of the YES versus NO crap. We are all New Penn and need to work together to make this company succeed against tough odds. UNITY!

I work for New Penn and am far from management. And I don't want to see New Penn fold for taking a stand. I like the fact that we did. Why you think this is a management troll is beyond me. I don't want to work for a non-union outfit again and that's why i posted this,but if you want to play stupid secret code games you're wastin my time. My employee number starts 02----. If I wanted to tell you who I was I would.But I gaurentee you I am a Teamster and work for New Penn. East of Camp Hill and West of South Kearny. South of Scranton and North of Cinnaminson.
Nobody is playing any games but you. Are you West of the big rock and East of the oak tree? Sounds like a buried tresure map to me. Are you a pirate? ARGH!

Nobody is playing any games but you. Are you West of the big rock and East of the oak tree? Sounds like a buried tresure map to me. Are you a pirate? ARGH!
Reading. local 429.. I believe it's code 2 but don't use it often.And how am I supposed to believe your a driver if you couldn't figure out from what I gave you. Do I have to tell you my name and job too. What does this thread have to do with your paranoid fears anyway? Maybe pirate will be my next job. Sounds more profitable than YRC.

Well crazy where are you from? Eastern PA could mean Reading,Scranton,Cinnaminson. It could even mean Yellow lancaster or allentown.

I know some terminal codes. Buffalo is 20.Pittsurgh 3. Billerica 9. I think camp hill is 5. Providence may be 5. I can name the terminals. What a waste of time.
Camp Hill,,reading.,scranton,pittsburgh,cinnaminson,trenton,s.kearny,baltimore,buffalo,newburgh,springfield,stamford,providence,billerica,s.burlington,maspeth,syrcuse,albany, and there's a trailer or something on a roadway terminal in maine. I don't know if it's portland or Augusta.

Reading. local 429.. I believe it's code 2 but don't use it often.And how am I supposed to believe your a driver if you couldn't figure out from what I gave you. Do I have to tell you my name and job too. What does this thread have to do with your paranoid fears anyway? Maybe pirate will be my next job. Sounds more profitable than YRC.
If you want to debate something you came to the right place. Click on my profile and reread some of the threads I have posted into. I do not hide behind a generic location as I am not afraid to back up my opinion. I promote UNITY among us New Penn Proud employees. I seek to educate and inform my brothers as well as myself. I don't care who voted YES or NO-that is history now. We are in a struggle for survival and ALL need to work together. I am tired of people posting on this board that YRCW will punish us by closing us down. Negativity does none of us any good. Give 100% every day and our customers will reward us with their business. We do freight right!

I posted this to see if there's anyone with brains to get us out. I don't like working for YRC and I don't know anyone who professes to. We're in a losing boa if they stay open or close us. If they stay open we're just helping them with their plans to merge us into one,which'll leave me way under a bunch of YRC guys,which I'll do but won't like.Probably end up on the dock for years. And I'm sick of that. Or if they close us Trucking is on it's way to dishwasher wages unless the MFA is completely rebuilt from square one,which would take years even with card check.

I know some terminal codes. Buffalo is 20.Pittsurgh 3. Billerica 9. I think camp hill is 5. Providence may be 5. I can name the terminals. What a waste of time.
Camp Hill,,reading.,scranton,pittsburgh,cinnaminson,trenton,s.kearny,baltimore,buffalo,newburgh,springfield,stamford,providence,billerica,s.burlington,maspeth,syrcuse,albany, and there's a trailer or something on a roadway terminal in maine. I don't know if it's portland or Augusta.

If it is such a waste of time then why do you keep replying? Is caring about the future of this company a waste of time also? I don't think so. I believe New Penn will succeed and stand with my brothers in UNITY!

I posted this to see if there's anyone with brains to get us out. I don't like working for YRC and I don't know anyone who professes to. We're in a losing boa if they stay open or close us. If they stay open we're just helping them with their plans to merge us into one,which'll leave me way under a bunch of YRC guys,which I'll do but won't like.Probably end up on the dock for years. And I'm sick of that. Or if they close us Trucking is on it's way to dishwasher wages unless the MFA is completely rebuilt from square one,which would take years even with card check.

If you have facts to back up your statement that YRCW plans to merge New Penn into YRC then please post them. In my humble opinion, it would be more cost effective to merge YRC into the regionals and have YRC survive where the regionals do not have service areas. I don't want more brothers out of work, in fact I want to see all freight Teamsters weather this storm and get back to work when the economy recovers.