Central Transport | Canada based TransForc (TSX) buys 1,763,478 shares(10.75%) outstanding shares 1/24/13

really replace senior drivers hmm why did senior drives get the bump in pay that less senior drivers did not this past year
Speaking for myself the only pay raise I got as a senior driver was the one that took me to the same level as a legacy vitran driver that works side by side with me and has over a year less seniority than me but yet was making 1.50 more an hour, then he started to complain left and right about its not fair that he didn't get a raise to when I asked him is it fair that I have over a year more seniority on you, haul the same freight, work from the same barn and have the same start time but make 1.50 less an hour he had no answer.

I had 4years, 9months, 12days of the same pay, the only raises i got were when vitran bought P-jax,hen they took the 5%, the other one was the icing on the cake for me, the big ol QUARTER!!!!!!!! That was when i put in the 2week notice

I had 4years, 9months, 12days of the same pay, the only raises i got were when vitran bought P-jax,hen they took the 5%, the other one was the icing on the cake for me, the big ol QUARTER!!!!!!!! That was when i put in the 2week notice
You were caught in that pay freeze at the worst possible time like many others....We have a very high percentage of drivers stuck at that 18hr range...Thats why this company is appealing to investors....in the LTL business thats dirt cheap brothers

my barn tm keep saying next week we will talk about vaction then next week comes and goes and nothing.was told today everyone was getting 1wk and 3 days but we have heard nothing from the fed ex people running my barn