Yellow | Canadien road driver dock workers negotiate new contract with YRC

mallard

Any thing less then what we gave up , vote No!!
Credits
Word is that Canadien workers ratified contract negotiations. Got the week vacation that they gave up back plus 50 cents raise each year of contract. Also pension contributions and health and welfare. Things that make you go hum!!!! Like reopen MOU.

I expect a lot more than 50 cent raises next contract. Almost all the ltl's are making $5 hr more than we art. I expect the next contract to go a long way to closing that gap.

YRC next plan in their "pleading poverty" negotiating agenda is to get out of paying health care. They're coming for it all, people.. They are just getting it a little at a time, until they have everything..

YRC next plan in their "pleading poverty" negotiating agenda is to get out of paying health care. They're coming for it all, people.. They are just getting it a little at a time, until they have everything..
Hate to say it but that's true. They are working on it as we speak I am sure. And if they ask for anything else we are fools to give any more back. Fools I say. Fools.
I say that's when a strike time comes. Authorized or not. Puts them out of business or not.

Hate to say it but that's true. They are working on it as we speak I am sure. And if they ask for anything else we are fools to give any more back. Fools I say. Fools.
I say that's when a strike time comes. Authorized or not. Puts them out of business or not.

Hate to say it, but do some of you have such empty lives that you worry about crap off into the future that may never even happen?