ODFL | cancer has hit HOME

Hi Everyone,

I just talked with Don and Lisa. Most of Don's time is spent at the hospital right now. Lisa is in good spirits and she is so grateful and happy for all the thoughts and prayers. The last round of Chemo almost killed her so no more chemo. Now we need a miracle. There are no other treatment options so keep praying and keep them in your thoughts.

GodBless

Thanks for the update USA TRKR,especially happy to hear Lisa's spirits are high!Sometimes high spirits is more theraputic than most medicines.

Hi Everyone,

I just talked with Don and Lisa. Most of Don's time is spent at the hospital right now. Lisa is in good spirits and she is so grateful and happy for all the thoughts and prayers. The last round of Chemo almost killed her so no more chemo. Now we need a miracle. There are no other treatment options so keep praying and keep them in your thoughts.

GodBless
Any updates? it has been a while......

Hi All,

Its about the same for now. Keeping her comfortable and waiting for a miracle. I'll be calling tomorrow to see how she is doing.

GodBless.

I should know something tomorrow. I will update then. The last I knew they were keeping Lisa comfortable.

GodBless

Hi All,

I talked with ITG tonight. Lisa is being moved to a rest home. Not much energy. She can sit on the edge of the bed but can't walk and stand. She is very weak. Not sure which day. I believe this week. The oncology doctors are no longer coming in. They feel nothing else can be done. There are no more available treatments. She can't have any chemo at all. Her kidneys no longer function and she is be on dialysis. She is still in good spirits still and being kept comfortable. I told her that everyone is still thinking about her and praying for her. keep up the prayers and hope. I know it looks bleak but never give up hope.

GodBless....

Its been about a week since I called. I like to give them time for themselves and family. I don't want to seem like I am bugging him too much. I would rather he spend what little time he has focused on Lisa and the family. I would guess Lisa is moved into the rest home by now to be kept comfortable. I will be calling in the middle of the week to see how she is doing. I'm still praying for her and the family. It is a very trying and sad time for them right now. I'll post as soon as I talk with him.

GodBless.

I usually just come to company forums to post crashes that I have found with the company brand.
Today I felt lead to read this thread,and have prayed a prayer of faith for Lisa,who I know God knows who she is even though I don't.

However as I prayed I know there is nothing impossible for God.
I believe the Bible record of his speaking the universe into existence.

If he had no difficulty creating an entire universe out of nothing.
He has no problem healing anyone no matter how bad off they are,or however medical science views their condition.

So after reading this thread,and before typing this post I went to God with the request that Lisa would be healed in Jesus name,now I'm thanking Jesus for answering my prayer.

Hi All,

Just heard from ITG and its time for Lisa to be moved to hospice, The cancer has exploded and has taken over. She does not want to continue through her life this way. Please say more prayers and send loving and caring thoughts. This is a very hard time and they all need all the help and support they can get.

GodBless

I'm so sorry.The people at hospice are angels on earth.A lot of prayers have been said and more are coming.

Well I'm not giving up on her.
Until she draws her last breath God can heal her.
Wouldn't be the first time the Doctors gave up,and God performed a miracle.
That is only if she has not given up on herself to be healed.

Since I became an Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christians I have personally seen many miracles.
Heart bypasses that didn't have to be performed with the Doctors shaking their heads in disbelief looking at 2 sets of before,and after healing x-rays.
Breast,and throat cancers,as well as one man who had cancer all through his body,completely healed,as pre request of our churches prayers asking God to heal.

No I've seen too much,I'm not giving up on Lisa,till the end, I can still believe God for a miracle.