ODFL | cancer has hit HOME

Well I'm not giving up on her.
Until she draws her last breath God can heal her.
Wouldn't be the first time the Doctors gave up,and God performed a miracle.
That is only if she has not given up on herself to be healed.

Since I became an Apostolic Pentecostal Born Again Christians I have personally seen many miracles.
Heart bypasses that didn't have to be performed with the Doctors shaking their heads in disbelief looking at 2 sets of before,and after healing x-rays.
Breast,and throat cancers,as well as one man who had cancer all through his body,completely healed,as pre request of our churches prayers asking God to heal.

No I've seen too much,I'm not giving up on Lisa,till the end, I can still believe God for a miracle.

I too have witnessed miracles. I am far from giving up. I keep praying and sooner or later it will be answered. I may not like the answer but it will be answered and I just hope its a miracle.

I, as well as my family, know Lisa very well. She's such a beautiful, bighearted woman. We will always keep her in our prayers. We love her, with our whole heart.

Hi All,

The end of all this pain is very near and I'm asking for everyone to keep Lisa and Don in their thoughts and prayers.

Hugs & GodBless

I've been away for awhile, and fell into this thread. Now I, know WHY I come hear to post. Unless I'm tossed -off....I'll post with You Great people ...till my death.
This TB thing....is sent from God..... God alway's liked US talking with each other....giving encouragement,hope,prayer, and expressing are lives threw are daily activities. What a great way to live life.
I'm completely humbled by all these post's.... and my back problem, just doesn't seen that important anymore.
Have a Great Evening !!

Stay Frosty

Just wnted to take a minute and pray that we all remember Don and Lisa today. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. God Bless.

Lisa has passed on to be with God. I will have the information soon on where you can send cards. Please say a prayer and remember her with happiness and love.

"I'm Spending Christmas With Jesus This Year"

I see the countless trees around the world below
With tiny lights like Heaven's stars reflecting on the snow
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear,
For I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But they can't compare with the Christmas choir up here
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring
For it's beyond description to hear the angels sing
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart
But I'm not so far away, we really aren't apart.

Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do
For I can't count the blessings of love He has for you
I can't tell you of the splendor, nor the peace in this place
Can you imagine Christmas with our Savior face to face?

I'll ask Him to light your spirit as I tell him of your love
Then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.
So, please let your hearts be joyful, and let your spirit sing
For I'm spending Christmas in Heaven, and I'm walking with the King.

Must have been her time,God only knows.
I pray that all of her loved ones will remember her in a good way.
For we are all born for a purpose in life,as well as a date of our departure.

I hoped this day would not come, though it is upon them! All I can say is stay strong and get through this tough time.

If anyone would like to send cards, donations, or messages of hope I have an address to send them to. Just send me PM and I will send it on to you. I also have the Funeral Home info if anyone is in the area and would like to go.

GodBless..............Keep the prayers going. They are needed most right now.

If anyone would like to send cards, donations, or messages of hope I have an address to send them to. Just send me PM and I will send it on to you. I also have the Funeral Home info if anyone is in the area and would like to go.

GodBless..............Keep the prayers going. They are needed most right now.

Thank you for everything you have done for inthegame,his family and the members of truckingboards.

Thank you for everything you have done for inthegame,his family and the members of truckingboards.

I am very happy to do anything I can. I know he is very grateful for everyone here. I just talked with him and he thanks everyone deeply for all the support and prayers.

Hi All,

If anyone would like to sign an online guest book for Lisa you can pm me and I will send the info to you. Another member found the site and gave it to me to pass on.

GodBless

Im very sorry to read this,Deepest sympathies to Don and his family.USA TRKR thanks for all of your help and concern for our friend...

anyone who had saw her before the dreaded day arrived knew she was at peace with it. she was content with every decision she had made, she became an angel peacefully, and willingly. as her sister said "the cancer did not beat her, she beat the cancer" she was so peaceful looking at the funeral, she looked beautiful, she IS beautiful. she was ready, and god needed her to be an angel. its so great to know how this wonderful, loving woman will look after so many people who need it, shes with us, and shes going to help us make right decisions.
my family and i do, and always will love her. and she will be well missed, but thank god shes no longer suffering