XPO | Cant get our 3% 401K match back, but..............

if I was a cross eyed midget, id be marching for my free stuff with resist we must Sharpton!
You are absolutely correct. The Teamsters simply don't have enough to offer .... Otherwise they wouldn't be struggling to get Conway and FedEx .... The workers just aren't buying what the Teamsters are selling. From the very beginning terminals would have started falling like dominos ..... Instead it's one step forward and two steps back. It all comes down to who is the better salesman I suppose. If the workers want the Teamsters they will have it. You are correct. The problem is that they don't want it. That should be very clear by now.

if they don't want it, why is the company wasting resources fighting it every step of the way, and burning up money fighting labor board charges?

Today, I admit, it does appear that way. The only thing I would have to clarify is, it's not really the Teamsters that are struggling to organize. It is the drivers attempting to get their co-workers on board. The Teamsters have actually done very little, in terms of actual work, support, or effort. That is just my opinion, as a casual observer. I do have to say that the exception might be the (FedEx) effort in Stockton, CA. That was the most well organized effort yet. Even that effort may have been predominantly the drivers, with some good assistance from the Teamsters. I seem to recall good organization from both, that overwhelmed the Company's effort. Even though the Company enjoys an undisputed advantage in terms of getting their message out.

Back on the big picture. Today, you are correct. The effort struggles, for a couple reasons.
You are one of the most level headed posters on here. I also enjoy your post. Whether I agree or not.