Yellow | card swipes for entry

222lifer

union thug
Credits
Do any of the other terminals have this? The company (Yellow) just finished installing the last of the key card swipes at our teminal (SLC). Only the managers and office clerks have them and only they can gain access to the offices. I have heard if you are "special" :butt kiss: you may be able to obtain one. I don't have all the facts on this one as the Terminal manager is out of reach now.

Portland we have to swipe to enter the facility this is also our ID card to swipe in at the time clock! Cameras in the break room and all corners of the yard and several on the dock!

It's right there on the back of your I.D. card driver. Most of the terminals have the electric gate that opens by flashing your Microprox in front of it. The way the technology is supposed to work is that 'someday' that chip will replace our need to punch in a terminals. The chip will tell them when you arrive and leave.HID Products 1391 MicroProx Tag:smilie_132: Now go have a nice day!

Portland we have to swipe to enter the facility this is also our ID card to swipe in at the time clock! Cameras in the break room and all corners of the yard and several on the dock!

We use ours at the time clock also. The swipes on the office doors is a new one for us. Our TM likes to keep a close eye on us also. He had a camera installed to watch the SOM and the dock supervisors. Cameras in the yard, shop, and probably the restrooms too! He watches the operation from his home! Get a life!

Talk about getting a life....Our TM takes all of our delivery manifests home with him, and when we make the smallest of mistakes, he has us in his office with a steward the next morning.

Now HERE'S a guy that needs a life

Talk about getting a life....Our TM takes all of our delivery manifests home with him, and when we make the smallest of mistakes, he has us in his office with a steward the next morning.

Now HERE'S a guy that needs a life

Dont you guys have the nextell phone that you use for P/D only thing we put on our mainifest is name and equipment # and mileage rest is done on phone.(Holland)

Dont you guys have the nextell phone that you use for P/D only thing we put on our mainifest is name and equipment # and mileage rest is done on phone.(Holland)

Not at Yellow in SLC. Our means of communication between the dispatchers and drivers is still the old standby...2 tin cans and a string. We still log everything onto our manifests. Our brothers over at the Big R have the new phones with the GPS.

at rdwy memphis you swipe to get into the parking lot. at yfsy memphis you swipe to get into the parking lot and then you have to swipe another card to get thru a turnstile to get from the parking lot to the yard. Ive got soo many swipe cards I am surprised my butt has not magnetized itself from carrying them in my wallet.