FedEx Freight | Cardboard/plastic pants

FedexLube

TB Regular
Credits
is there a way to obtain cotton pants as opposed to these 80% recycled plastic bottles, 20% cardboard?

I recall a couple guys at my previous barn were able to requisition these rare work pants but I don't know how. Tired of my nuts getting chaffed on these abysmal f'n garbage work pant

is there a way to obtain cotton pants as opposed to these 80% recycled plastic bottles, 20% cardboard?

I recall a couple guys at my previous barn were able to requisition these rare work pants but I don't know how. Tired of my nuts getting chaffed on these abysmal f'n garbage work pant
Hmmm, glad I stocked up on the "older" pants when I had the chance, I've still got some new in the plastic bags. I would offer to sell you a couple pairs but after reading your post, it sounds like their value has now doubled!!

wdt8NHx.jpg

Gotta couple tubes in the RV trailer fer ya..

g7tuaiM.jpg

But in all seriousness, one would think we should have a choice of material since we're the dopes that have to wear this crap 14hrs a day...wtf

This is how FedEx wants it. Your nuts get gradually ground off by the pants, then they have a work force of ball less employees that wont stand up to them.

If yours are only 80% recycled milk jugs you're 20% ahead of us. Since they don't have to wear them they don't give a ::shit::.