Yellow | carlisle moving some freight to hagerstown?

Here is an example of why YRC can't get enough help.
U line in Allentown is starting forklift operators at $18 an hour. The average starting wage for warehouse help in Allentown is now around $14-$15 an hour.
, Who in the hell would want to work for $11.90 an hour, Get 4-6 hours a night, And pay Union Dues on top of that when they can go to any of the warehouses out on the western end of Lehigh County and make more? While being inside out of the cold?
Dosen't take a masters degree to figure this one out!
Move your pawns around all you want. In the end your still going to run out of Man power!

U line in Allentown is starting forklift operators at $18 an hour.
If that's the case that is a good sign. Many forklift jobs pay more like the $12/hr range. Living on $18 is a meager life but all $12 will get you is life on a park bench.

When? Knoxville and Chatty I know about. But Nashville? That's got to be well over 650 miles!

According to Google Maps...

311 E Oak Ridge Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21740 to 7300 Centennial Blvd, Nashville, TN 37209
9 h 34 min, 655 miles via I-81 S and I-40 W
9 h 15 min without traffic

gonna be kondof hard to do 661 miles with electronic logs.....this relay is gonna get real busy bout this time next year...
Sit in traffic for say 45 minutes due to the wreck in front of you & you can go to bed on them 40 miles from the terminal. Or something like this. And you take a break for dinner along the way. Say 45 minutes. Now you have how much time to make your run. Oh, did you have to wait @ your starting point for a tractor, set not stringed, vendor has to come out to replace 2 marker lights & a head light? To many issues can come up & remove any chance of making that run. Dam, I almost forgot about the thunderstorm or heavy snowfall during your trip.