Yellow | carlisle moving some freight to hagerstown?

2005/ 2006 before 153 line haul removed Nashville had bid runs to hagerstown.When Nashville ran out of drivers 153 extra board was used to run nashville.last time I ran it ,took newer Volo down ,sent back in old freightliner.If you ran out of driving time you called in ,someone came and got you.

2005/ 2006 before 153 line haul removed Nashville had bid runs to hagerstown.When Nashville ran out of drivers 153 extra board was used to run nashville.last time I ran it ,took newer Volo down ,sent back in old freightliner.If you ran out of driving time you called in ,someone came and got you.
2005/6 that was probably out of the Roadway nashville terminal. On the right side of town for 153.

Come on guys...we all know that there are some drivers who would love to run that 655 miles !!! That's $740.00 a turn trip...add the bedtime delay you know Nashville will cause and we got drivers that would kill to run it !!!!

E-log mandate set to take effect Dec. 2017, rule set for DOT publication | Overdrive - Owner Operators Trucking Magazine
http://www.overdriveonline.com/e-lo...ec-2017-rule-to-be-published-by-fmcsa-friday/
So much for those big 550 mile trips in a 62 mph truck!
On the other side, It's another shinning example of "big brother" excerting more control and power over everyone! The motives are laudible but the fact that the Feds can do this? It scares the hell out of me.
Don't, For one minute misunderstand me on this issue. I'm all for safety. I'm totally AGAINST "big brother" having any more control over anyone!
TO HELL WITH THE BUREACRATS!!!

So much for those big 550 mile trips in a 62 mph truck!
On the other side, It's another shinning example of "big brother" excerting more control and power over everyone! The motives are laudible but the fact that the Feds can do this? It scares the hell out of me.
Don't, For one minute misunderstand me on this issue. I'm all for safety. I'm totally AGAINST "big brother" having any more control over anyone!
TO HELL WITH THE BUREACRATS!!!

The End of the Super Trucker.

some 135 freight has been diverted to 153, rumor is that is soon to be a change of ops. can anyone confim?
skarka and other dirtbags checked out 153,why?
Running frt around 135 was done often way before the parasite got ahold of roadway. Nothing new there. Spoke with a "R" guy today while walking into boscov's. Things are getting worse he told me citing a couple examples, to which I replied that's because yrc ain't worth moosetits.:bananag::bananag::bananag::bgroovy::bgroovy::clapping::clapping::hilarious::sign0024:

I'll bet part of the problem has to do with the fact that they can't get anyone to work for them at the B.S. slave wages they offer.
Lack of warm body "itis" strikes again!!!!
rumor has it the jockeys @ 135 are not getting the hooks made in a timely manner. Who'd a thunk?????:bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag:

In court right now filed by ooida and other organizations
Had a man from FMCSA in our safety meeting here last week.
They feel that its a done deal as far as the court is concerned. If and when I see a change of operation filed ASAP because that clock is ticking in traffic and their is no stopping it.
The outfit I am leased to will turn them on this coming January 1.
The people who have logging violations are being turned on as punishment now.
The company has already had trouble covering loads because of delay's at shippers and the 14 hour clock you can't cheat.
One good thing brought up was their will be a rise in rates.

Had a man from FMCSA in our safety meeting here last week.
They feel that its a done deal as far as the court is concerned. If and when I see a change of operation filed ASAP because that clock is ticking in traffic and their is no stopping it.
The outfit I am leased to will turn them on this coming January 1.
The people who have logging violations are being turned on as punishment now.
The company has already had trouble covering loads because of delay's at shippers and the 14 hour clock you can't cheat.
One good thing brought up was their will be a rise in rates.

I believe you will see the fastest change in how a driver, his company & his load are treated by shippers & receivers. When a company pulls their services because the receivers or shippers won't pay for delays, detention, & missing window times, the warehouse people will have to hire more help to load & unload quicker or beg for someone to come get their freight. Carriers will pick & choose whose freight they haul because they can't cheat the clock. It will reverse the current climate in trucking delays. And maybe, no more give them the first 2 hours, & the driver gets paid if the carrier does. That will change. A smart O & O or traffic manager will insist on detention charges being part of the contract when hauling brokered loads. Times are a changing. Von.