Yellow | carlisle moving some freight to hagerstown?

Talked with opps super @ new penn, he said we will get new computers in a couple months. Elogs start sometime nxt year 4 rd men.

All summer we ran around 135 due to many issues! We loaded past them and built directs examples 205,326, 881 and so on! They couldn't handle the work etc. They were swamped and created one less handling and actually sped the process up of transit from 152 nut we went back to the old wayd when they got caught up! SMH!!

All summer we ran around 135 due to many issues! We loaded past them and built directs examples 205,326, 881 and so on! They couldn't handle the work etc. They were swamped and created one less handling and actually sped the process up of transit from 152 nut we went back to the old wayd when they got caught up! SMH!!
they can't hire anybody that will stay

So much for those big 550 mile trips in a 62 mph truck!
On the other side, It's another shinning example of "big brother" excerting more control and power over everyone! The motives are laudible but the fact that the Feds can do this? It scares the hell out of me.
Don't, For one minute misunderstand me on this issue. I'm all for safety. I'm totally AGAINST "big brother" having any more control over anyone!
TO HELL WITH THE BUREACRATS!!!
you can run 550 miles in 11 hours with our trucks... easily

You forgot to say fasten your safety restraining device

Yes, but the little red figure blinking in the instrument panel will remind me. Don't even have to remember stuff like that, the tractor has the "brains" to do the remembering.

Yes, but the little red figure blinking in the instrument panel will remind me. Don't even have to remember stuff like that, the tractor has the "brains" to do the remembering.
Your lucky to drive one of those new fangled trucks.The one I drive every day is only 17 years old,with 2 million miles.Lots of duct tape and band aids.

Your lucky to drive one of those new fangled trucks.The one I drive every day is only 17 years old,with 2 million miles.Lots of duct tape and band aids.

I don't work unless I get a new truck with satellite radio and push button automatic trans. You have to stand your ground you know! :438:

PS - Except for the 17 year old part, that sounds like me that you're describing! :hide:

I don't work unless I get a new truck with satellite radio and push button automatic trans. You have to stand your ground you know! :438:

PS - Except for the 17 year old part, that sounds like me that you're describing! :hide:
With an attitude like this, don't take out any loans for a home, boat, or car. Nothing like the repo man snatching your car while out on a first date. von.

With an attitude like this, don't take out any loans for a home, boat, or car. Nothing like the repo man snatching your car while out on a first date. von.

Von, you're beginning to worry me. You do realize that was a joke don't you?

PS - Never took out a loan I didn't pay back. Own outright everything I have - house, car, boat, etc.

Not trying to start any turmoil here but for my barn personally it would be a good thing to make Hagerstown a break again. Used to run the 657-153 turn, service to the northeast corridor and Chicago land was at least a day or two quicker than it presently is now.

Many people forgot that before the merger, that Roadway had (3) breakbulks in less than two hundred miles ( Hagerstown (153),Harrisburg (135) & Strousburgh (120)). When 135 couldn't handle it we ran directs to 153 & 120 until they caught up. We had that kick ass service no one could touch Norfolk,Va to Toronto in one day with the border ambassadors service..
The

Von, you're beginning to worry me. You do realize that was a joke don't you?

Never took out a loan I didn't pay back. Own outright everything I have - house, car, boat, etc.
Not to worry. I have to much time on my hands being retired. You would think I had better things to do. But alas, I don't. Kind of like a Heroin addict. Ya just keep coming back for more. If ya can't beat the crap out of them, leave em laughing.