Yellow | Carlisle Update

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
I heard from a 135 man, that your terminal manager said we "YRC" is operating day by day. At any minute we could pull the plug and go out of business. I know it is not that far from the truth. How about some info 135 "MEN".

I do not think any of you like the taste of the ::shit:: sandwich, we have been eating for the last couple of years at 120. Hows it taste, yum, yum.

Let's here how great and wonderful things are now, that the company is on DEATHS DOOR STEP. I thought 135 was the untouchable terminal and everything was GREAT.

Lets here it 135, or do you think everything will be just fine.:puke::eck15: The REAPPER IS KNOCKING AT THE DOOR.

I heard from a 135 man, that your terminal manager said we "YRC" is operating day by day. At any minute we could pull the plug and go out of business. I know it is not that far from the truth. How about some info 135 "MEN".

I do not think any of you like the taste of the ::shit:: sandwich, we have been eating for the last couple of years at 120. Hows it taste, yum, yum.

Let's here how great and wonderful things are now, that the company is on DEATHS DOOR STEP. I thought 135 was the untouchable terminal and everything was GREAT.

Lets here it 135, or do you think everything will be just fine.:puke::eck15: The REAPPER IS KNOCKING AT THE DOOR.
Did you see the books that you know this is not far from the truth? Do you think the people in Carlisle don't know what kind of shape the company is in? Aren't there people at your new job that you should be telling to retire so you can move up? Give it a rest.

Nice post - this is the reason that the world is like it is

Nice post - this is the reason that the world is like it is

No, the world is like it is because of retards like billy boy, hoffa and fubo. I for one still like the Stroud Man's good, clean, honest hatred of this pos company. Always refreshing to get away from all the politically correct bs. The sandwich part was a little much, its almost dinner time. Coming honey. See ya.

LMB, The truth hurts, as for the ::shit:: sandwich open up and say YUM, YUM. The "freight elders" at my terminal are either to dumb,stupid, or like the taste of the ::shit:: sandwich.

They will not leave, I think because they still believe that they will be ok. How dumb do you need to be. We have a "freight elder" who is 68 MFin years old, who is going to take a transfer to nj WTF.

Open up and say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and like it.::eck15:

Like I said before to all the people who believe the companies lies. Come home and find my in bed with your wife, and I will tell you we were just "taking a knap"
"who's your daddy, who's your daddy"

Will you be so dumb to believe it. It is no difference than what you believe about the companies LIESSSSSSS.

FACE IT, YRC IS THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!:puke:

No, the world is like it is because of retards like billy boy, hoffa and fubo. I for one still like the Stroud Man's good, clean, honest hatred of this pos company. Always refreshing to get away from all the politically correct bs. The sandwich part was a little much, its almost dinner time. Coming honey. See ya.
:biglaugh:I've seen Stroud and his posts called a lot of things, but never "refreshing"!

And how was your lunch?

:biglaugh:I've seen Stroud and his posts called a lot of things, but never "refreshing"!

And how was your lunch?

Dinner. Superb! Thanks for asking. Rotissrie chicken, baked potato, corn on the cob, what a chef. Should be a lot fatter then I am. Certainly better then that horseshit and vinegar, horse pi$$ and pepper the Carisle guys are getting served.

I am at the 135, but I don't need a stupid TM to tell me that they have ruined this company. The guy's who ask this TM anything either needs his daily dose of smoke blown up his rear or he just likes to :butt kiss:. I for one don't need to see or hear the TM crying in his beer. He should just fess up that he is a ****** and don't have a clue as to what he is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ranting2:

LMB, The truth hurts, as for the ::shit:: sandwich open up and say YUM, YUM. The "freight elders" at my terminal are either to dumb,stupid, or like the taste of the ::shit:: sandwich.

They will not leave, I think because they still believe that they will be ok. How dumb do you need to be. We have a "freight elder" who is 68 MFin years old, who is going to take a transfer to nj WTF.

Open up and say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and like it.::
Like I said before to all the people who believe the companies lies. Come home and find my in bed with your wife, and I will tell you we were just "taking a knap"
"who's your daddy, who's your daddy"

Will you be so dumb to believe it. It is no difference than what you believe about the companies LIESSSSSSS.

FACE IT, YRC IS THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!:puke:[/]

Hey Stroud 120,
Amen, again another refreshing absolute truth by the celebrity poster. Keep on letting us know the truth and the whole truth. Now could you pass me the mustard for my ::shit:: sandwich.