Yellow | Carnack sees the Future, apologies to Johny Carsen

hlyoungjr

TB Lurker
Credits
These aren't my ideas, me and some others were talkn at lunch today about the vote and company.

WE figure the future, starting tomorrow will go something like this.

First, understand we had the grand poobah out with the dog an pony show. If the vote is no, its doom and drive right off the cliff. Posters all over the dock, mailed to our houses. No secret, we were told that, plain out.

Remember coupla years ago when we were going thru the refi on the bonds last time? All the nons were out selling the news YRC about to go outta biz.
Starting shipping with me today before its to late.

That sales force will be out tonight, and every day from now on, spreading word of YRC 'death'. Better switch MR Customer, I can't hold a spot for you on our trucks.

Customers will start to take business away, shipment count will drop

fewer shipments, fewer bros and sisters working. And you no one thing this companys good at is laying off.

They will lay off too many, so freight gets backed up and delayed.

To keep freight on YRC trucks, the sales guys we have left raise discount so customers pays less

Customers then say oh Mr Non UnionSales rep you were right, they do suck and are gonna close up. More discount, more losses on the books

And more business goes away, more get laid off, until just a shell of the shipments are left. And barns are down to maybe a pittance of what they are now.

Grand Poobah will says I don't know how this happened. It musta been those other guys. That and the failure of unions to change with the times.

and we all end up worst

I hope I'm wrong, just my 2 cents.

That's actually a Best Case scenario, compared to what I for see, Mr Carnack. I Like yours better. ..

These aren't my ideas, me and some others were talkn at lunch today about the vote and company.

WE figure the future, starting tomorrow will go something like this.

First, understand we had the grand poobah out with the dog an pony show. If the vote is no, its doom and drive right off the cliff. Posters all over the dock, mailed to our houses. No secret, we were told that, plain out.

Remember coupla years ago when we were going thru the refi on the bonds last time? All the nons were out selling the news YRC about to go outta biz.
Starting shipping with me today before its to late.

That sales force will be out tonight, and every day from now on, spreading word of YRC 'death'. Better switch MR Customer, I can't hold a spot for you on our trucks.

Customers will start to take business away, shipment count will drop

fewer shipments, fewer bros and sisters working. And you no one thing this companys good at is laying off.

They will lay off too many, so freight gets backed up and delayed.

To keep freight on YRC trucks, the sales guys we have left raise discount so customers pays less

Customers then say oh Mr Non UnionSales rep you were right, they do suck and are gonna close up. More discount, more losses on the books

And more business goes away, more get laid off, until just a shell of the shipments are left. And barns are down to maybe a pittance of what they are now.

Grand Poobah will says I don't know how this happened. It musta been those other guys. That and the failure of unions to change with the times.

and we all end up worst

I hope I'm wrong, just my 2 cents.

That's actually a Best Case scenario, compared to what I for see, Mr Carnack. I Like yours better. ..

Just hold on to your pessimism.

There will be an issue with making the payment in February, but I am quite sure they have a plan in place to cover that paltry amount, in comparison, to the remaining notes that are due in the near future. That being said,

We still have a contract through April 2015!!

There is no reason any customer should have serious concern about the rank and file doing their jobs, picking up and delivering freight.

At this point, there will be negotiations and both parties are aware of the position of the rank and file.

It is up to corporate to find the way to streamline the financial situation without demanding that the rank and file concede further.

It is also up to the rank and file to put our best foot forward and do everything we can to service our customers and put their fears to rest.

It remains, "business as usual."