Carrier closing rumor

imovaherenow

TB Regular
Credits
a friend of mine works for target as a manager..carrier delviers to starbucks in there...he says a driver told him their closing the doors and nemf will be hauling their freight..can anyone corroborate

a friend of mine works for target as a manager..carrier delviers to starbucks in there...he says a driver told him their closing the doors and nemf will be hauling their freight..can anyone corroborate

I dont quite understand the question!! If NEMF is going to be hauling the freight then who is the RUMORED carrier to be closing?

I dont quite understand the question!! If NEMF is going to be hauling the freight then who is the RUMORED carrier to be closing?

"Carrier Logistics" is the company cited in this rumor. "Carrier" was a non-union company started by NEMF's owner to pull Gap and Old Navy accounts, as well as others, several years ago.

As far as I know, most of the company was disbanded when they lost the Gap account about a year ago. Many of their trucks (white CH Macks) are now running around with NEMF stickers on the side.

I had heard that they where still running a limited operation in NJ. Maybe this is what the OP was referring to?

carrier is doing warehousing at their edison facility these days...as for starbucks, nemf has been delivering them for alittle while now...i also have heard that r&l has bought some of the carrier pups being stored up at 52..saw an r&l truck pulling them out of the parking lot this evening...not sure how many they bought though. we drivers are usually the last to know anything in whats going on here while we do most of the work..go figure!