Lets not forget the benefits of moving to Mexico,
Cheap labor
Little or no health insurance
No OSHA type agencies
Non existent HazMat regulations
Corporate profits ahead of all else
bottom line...profits.

that's all it's ever about.

Wow! Where to start on this one? Well let's start with this is one of the most ignorant posts i've seen on here. Now we got that out of the way, your attitude is exactly 110% of the problem with America today. The powerfull in this country want us to believe we are powerless to dispute any of their decisions, when nothing can be further ftom the truth. I believe in America, and i believe WE THE PEOPLE have the power to change America. If your paying any attention to the upcoming election, we have 2 candidates who are listening to the people and both having great success so far, and those candidates are Trump and Sanders. As people say we've had enough other candidates will fall into line as well as you can already see in Hillary's positions. I just don't get this attitude of "oh well" at least it's not me, nothing we can do about it anyway. That would make our founding fathers roll over in their graves! That's not the attitude America was founded on! Where is your will to fight? I find that attitude completely dispicable.
first of all my attitude is spot on.

tell me in your state alone, how many businesses have closed up and either moved away or merged with another and THEN was closed down.

You BELIEVE in America..?? i did too...once or twice...but Corporate American RULES what happens in Washington, DC.not us voters.

so.."oh well"......to any company moving out. for that matter why don''t you speak up about all the sales of American properties to foreign countries.>???

how many US Buildings are owned by foreign investors..??

the selling of America took place dozens of years ago.

founding fathers rolling in thier graves..??

oh well......

I will never buy a carrier product every again !!!
that is your choice, i have no need for any such product as well.

but they will still be shipped here, and many will buy them, so i highly doubt a "few" non-buyers will upset the board members, as they roll out of the fancy beds and into thier expensive cars and drive to thier fancy offices, and collect thier bonuses and make all the stock holders happy....

has anyone ever thought that was at least ONe of the many reasons to move out of America..??

to cut costs, and increase the investors dividends.????

gotta make those investors happy......

but they will still be shipped here, and many will buy them, so i highly doubt a "few" non-buyers will upset the board members, as they roll out of the fancy beds and into thier expensive cars and drive to thier fancy offices, and collect thier bonuses and make all the stock holders happy....

has anyone ever thought that was at least ONe of the many reasons to move out of America..??

Sad but true. This is where we need our gubment to step in, step up and level that playing field. Who ya gonna call?

first of all my attitude is spot on.

tell me in your state alone, how many businesses have closed up and either moved away or merged with another and THEN was closed down.

You BELIEVE in America..?? i did too...once or twice...but Corporate American RULES what happens in Washington, DC.not us voters.

so.."oh well"......to any company moving out. for that matter why don''t you speak up about all the sales of American properties to foreign countries.>???

how many US Buildings are owned by foreign investors..??

the selling of America took place dozens of years ago.

founding fathers rolling in thier graves..??

oh well......
Well I find it unfortunate that you no longer have any faith in your country or fellow Americans and have capitulated to corporate interests. I'm sure your corporate masters will find your capitulation comforting. Congratulations in your surrender! Corporate power thrives and grows on your apathy.

Sad but true. This is where we need our gubment to step in, step up and level that playing field. Who ya gonna call?
does t really matter who we call..??

remember an old saying..??

"a politician isn't happy till he has BOTH his hands in YOUR pockets..???

i cannot see ANY politician stopping ANY company moving away. this crap started with simple "out-sourcing" tecch support to India, then many other countries. Hell a few days ago i had to call ATT, and got the Philippines....

just like the gasoline crises, and the cost of a barrel of oil..

oh boy a Senate sub-committee investigating that....how far did that get...?? did it suddenly LOWER the gasoline prices..????

Well I find it unfortunate that you no longer have any faith in your country or fellow Americans and have capitulated to corporate interests. I'm sure your corporate masters will find your capitulation comforting. Congratulations in your surrender! Corporate power thrives and grows on your apathy.
why thank you...wannabe my friend now..???

i know you like me.....

right but just so sad that companys can just put good working people out of a job an some on the street an the government wants to know why crime is up !!!

I cannot believe this guy actually got up in front of these people and announced this. And he thinks everyone will continue to do flawless work for the next 3 years? Wish someone could have asked him what the hourly wage paid will be in Mexico. I am sure they know that already.
That ass hole needs to take his but to mexico with the that useless company sad !!!

I cannot believe this guy actually got up in front of these people and announced this. And he thinks everyone will continue to do flawless work for the next 3 years? Wish someone could have asked him what the hourly wage paid will be in Mexico. I am sure they know that already.
That ass hole needs to take his but to mexico with the that useless company sad !!!

right but just so sad that companys can just put good working people out of a job an some on the street an the government wants to know why crime is up !!!

yes, it is a sad fact of life, but as individuals we cannot stop this, not even the government. companies will continue to move due to economics and profits margins and shareholders. i wonder if many oof these companies were not publicly held, would this still happen..??

i think so, as they will complain of energy costs, taxes, possible union costs, etc,etc....

for all we really know, he may have a villa there already. continually getting rich(er).

this is s double edge sword...

if the workers produce poor(er) quality, the move may very well happen sooner, over-burdening the states unemployment and re-training programs. many may become homeless, sooner, rather than later.

it would be best to continue if not IMPROVE on quality to maybe perhaps persuade the company to extend the move, or make adjustments to just how many jobs will be lost.

if the workers produce poor(er) quality, the move may very well happen sooner, over-burdening the states unemployment and re-training programs. many may become homeless, sooner, rather than later.

it would be best to continue if not IMPROVE on quality to maybe perhaps persuade the company to extend the move, or make adjustments to just how many jobs will be lost.
The only way to make companies feel the pinch us for EVERYONE to stop buying their products. There again lies a problem. The US is but a speck of dust in the buying world and companies laugh at us for attempting to boycott them. And now I'll ask the question to each of you. If all these companies that have moved to mexico, did in fact, move to mexico, why the heck are the mexicans still flocking here. Most aren't making any more money here than they can there. Most send money back home, therefore reducing the amount of money they are able to use, and that in turn forces them to live together like pack rats. Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

Here'san idea, just like Trump says, build your products wherever you want, just make sure you can sell them there because you ain't selling them here.

Here'san idea, just like Trump says, build your products wherever you want, just make sure you can sell them there because you ain't selling them here.
Yep....Trump was the only one that brought up the Carrier workers at the Republican debate. He said they should tax all incoming carrier units at 35%.....he's got my vote! First time ever voting Republican.....

The only way to make companies feel the pinch us for EVERYONE to stop buying their products. There again lies a problem. The US is but a speck of dust in the buying world and companies laugh at us for attempting to boycott them. And now I'll ask the question to each of you. If all these companies that have moved to mexico, did in fact, move to mexico, why the heck are the mexicans still flocking here. Most aren't making any more money here than they can there. Most send money back home, therefore reducing the amount of money they are able to use, and that in turn forces them to live together like pack rats. Am I missing something here?
many countries are building new buildings, or remodeling current ones. as a result, many things will be needed, to supply those buildings. Carrier will do well in the other countries and may possibly be the number 1 supply, world wide. this in a sad turn of events, can bring down the sales and profit margins of companies here in the states, that build such products.

many countries are building new buildings, or remodeling current ones. as a result, many things will be needed, to supply those buildings. Carrier will do well in the other countries and may possibly be the number 1 supply, world wide. this in a sad turn of events, can bring down the sales and profit margins of companies here in the states, that build such products.
Cardone auto parts manufacturing is now moving 1250 jobs out of Philadelphia,Pa to Mexico..

Cardone auto parts manufacturing is now moving 1250 jobs out of Philadelphia,Pa to Mexico..
and when i was in the repair business, i had a couple of parts suppliers that carried Cardone.

today, they are every bit as a viable parts source as anyone can be.

so what does this mean/say..??

Carrier will still have customers, both new and old here.

no sense fighting the inevitable.

no way, no how will any politician or gooberment involvement will stop ANY of these companies from pulling up stakes, and moving away.

as stated, the bottom line of profits and satisfying the share holders takes precedence over jobs here.

what would REALLY be funny, is if some stock holders were indeed employee's of the company, and thier jobs get the axe....

think it'll be too late to change the board vote then..???

and when i was in the repair business, i had a couple of parts suppliers that carried Cardone.

today, they are every bit as a viable parts source as anyone can be.

so what does this mean/say..??

Carrier will still have customers, both new and old here.

no sense fighting the inevitable.

no way, no how will any politician or gooberment involvement will stop ANY of these companies from pulling up stakes, and moving away.

as stated, the bottom line of profits and satisfying the share holders takes precedence over jobs here.

what would REALLY be funny, is if some stock holders were indeed employee's of the company, and thier jobs get the axe....

think it'll be too late to change the board vote then..???

While it is true that no politician can stop these companies from moving out if the country, Congress CAN place extreme taxes on their products coming back into the USA, effectively reducing their sales in the US. Heck! Look at the taxes our government has placed on gas and tobacco.