ABF | CASUALS VOTING

That's right these clowns are letting casuals vote, also giving them a 500 bonus if approved.

That's an automatic yes vote for every casual that doesn't plan on going full time. That in itself should speak volumes when it comes to the IBT rushing to get this POS passed.

I just hope everyone is aware that this was not the company's last and final offer!!!

Casuals voting and getting a 500 dollar signing bonus? WHAT? Might as well start printing up the contract books now. Under performing pension plans kicked out of the pension and into an inferior 401k? How does this ever get approved by a union committee that is supposed to be looking out for all members? Ernie says the pension problem only affects 10% of the members. That is 10% too much! Great job Ernie. Thanks to Hoffa for putting a guy who evidently was in way over his head in charge. There is a reason Wall Street is saying abf got the better of the teamsters. Everyone must vote no on this POS!!!

Casuals voting and getting a 500 dollar signing bonus? WHAT? Might as well start printing up the contract books now. Under performing pension plans kicked out of the pension and into an inferior 401k? How does this ever get approved by a union committee that is supposed to be looking out for all members? Ernie says the pension problem only affects 10% of the members. That is 10% too much! Great job Ernie. Thanks to Hoffa for putting a guy who evidently was in way over his head in charge. There is a reason Wall Street is saying abf got the better of the teamsters. Everyone must vote no on this POS!!!
you are correct! A guaranteed YES vote...Kind of like letting illegal immigrants in so that they all will vote for your party...I am not giving my opinion of which party, but I think you know what I mean...Heck, since the casuals can vote, can a hombre from central america vote if he has a green card? come on now, casuals???

They are our dues paying brothers and sisters. Just talk to them. Let them know the company already agreed to give them a raise. So if we all vote no, they could come out better, but it's highly unlikely, that they would take that raise back out. Let them know if they are trying to get on the board full time, it will really help them if we can get this crap sent back. Don't bad mouth them by saying, I don't know why they're letting you vote, be nice and get them on our side.

They are our dues paying brothers and sisters. Just talk to them. Let them know the company already agreed to give them a raise. So if we all vote no, they could come out better, but it's highly unlikely, that they would take that raise back out. Let them know if they are trying to get on the board full time, it will really help them if we can get this crap sent back. Don't bad mouth them by saying, I don't know why they're letting you vote, be nice and get them on our side.
I do not agree with your post..You know they will vote YES..don't have anything vested in years worked..I am not going to argue with you, but I think you are way off base...

I do not agree with your post..You know they will vote YES..don't have anything vested in years worked..I am not going to argue with you, but I think you are way off base...
I agree with you they will more then likely vote yes. But I will sleep better knowing I tried, rather then sitting back, letting it eat at me

A casual is not an employee, just ask ABF or the union for that matter when something happens as a casual.:452::452::452::452::452::452: AND my vote is a big:fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure::fingure:

KK ,
Tell us how Causals have voting rights . But don’t have rights to greviace procedures. Something just doesn’t seem right ..