Yellow | Getting your vacation back?

abfempm

TB Regular
Credits
You really have to watch the wording on that 1. Because over here at ABF let me tell you about my own personal situation what they're actually giving you is the right to start accruing it again are new Contract date is July 1st my anniversary date is September 9th so so I had to go from July 1st to September 9th then 60% of the year which is April 12 that's when I get my weeks vacation back it wasn't immediate over here. So watch what they tell you

I'm not in the game anymore. But I think most people on this board knows and will vote.
I think the importance of voting should be spread around each barn.
Here too.
But if you spread the word and get to that person and so on. I think that's more important.
And yes. Had I not left I would definitely vote. (maybe I'll get a ballot) (not)
They make it so simple to do.
I'll never ever understand why we don't take the time to do it seeing how important it really is. After all it is our (in the sense if I were still there) future at stake.
Spread the word. Have the local print out flyers to post.
I know it sounds stupid But it's effective in getting some who wouldn't vote. To vote.

I'm not in the game anymore. But I think most people on this board knows and will vote.
I think the importance of voting should be spread around each barn.
Here too.
But if you spread the word and get to that person and so on. I think that's more important.
And yes. Had I not left I would definitely vote. (maybe I'll get a ballot) (not)
They make it so simple to do.
I'll never ever understand why we don't take the time to do it seeing how important it really is. After all it is our (in the sense if I were still there) future at stake.
Spread the word. Have the local print out flyers to post.
I know it sounds stupid But it's effective in getting some who wouldn't vote. To vote.
Not only have the local print flyers to do it, be active yourself and order some from a local printer, print them out at home, or order some from vista print for pennies on the dollar.. post them where allowed, place them on the parked cars in the lot, etc.....

I'm not allowed because I don't allow myself.
(I'm not the type who goes back for a visit)
I don't ever want to see that dustbowl.
I will never go back. And I like that thought.
Dim lights or not!
:17142:

I'm not allowed because I don't allow myself.
(I'm not the type who goes back for a visit)
I don't ever want to see that dustbowl.
I will never go back. And I like that thought.
Dim lights or not!
:17142:
Tell us how you really feel....