CBS Apologizes Over False Benghazi Reporting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by larmar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. larmar

larmar Banned

Well if you can't read, then you have no choice but to watch the cable chatter channels. But you can read the news far faster than watching a spoon-fed tee-vee program and don't have to listen to commercials.

To each his own. If you have nothing to fill your time but tee-vee, then I don't know what more to say.

2. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

Alisyn Camerota on FOX

Not on the list but really partial to her.
    [​IMG]

3. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Someone has to be the fall guy, or in this case fall gal... CBS opened themselves up for scrutiny... Let's see the producer or CEO step down first.. They ok'ed to air it....

4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

FOX specializes in the right wing viewer they spoon feed them with those talking heads they have Hannidy, Orielly and so forth the News is all tilted that way thats why its the most popular.
    I say most popular because all of you guys watch that one.
    CBS has been trying to split off some over to its network.
    Big mistake on their part let Fox keep those viewers
    60 minutes has lost credibility in my eyes I won't plan my tv viewing time around that show anymore. They'r heading off into a wrong direction.
    For me I could only remember 2 time slots on TV for 40+ years thats the evening news & 60 minutes. All the rest I may have caught flipping channels.
    Maybe 60 minutes has run its course and its time to retire the show

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

So does a pretty news anchor change the details of a story? Are most of Fox's anchors gorgeous? YES. But that don't change the facts of a story.

It's not our fault that the majority of your anchors can't hold a candle to these women. You must have a problem with "pretty" people of the world. But that is understandable with you, because you also have a problem with people who have been successful in life. Jealousy and envy rule your world......I think that it's made you a bitter person.

Drink a few more beers before you watch your news channels..............their anchors will look pretty eventually.

6. Northern Flash

In most cases, I encourage the parents to spend time with their kids. However, in your case, I encourage you to send them outside but you stay inside and watch Fox News. Then the quality and accuracy of your posts will improve.

Just a little advice from your pal Flash. lol

7. Northern Flash

The reason that Fox is so popular is because they actually report the news, which doesn't happen with their competition. Nobody wants to be told how to think, so most people want to decide for themselves after analyzing the report.
    Based on the viewership numbers, it's not just us TB members watching them. It's most of America watching them.
    Yep. Heading in the direction of the truth finally. And you'd much rather keep the blinders on, so you abandoning them does make sense.

8. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

60 minutes aired a story that was innacurate and thus should be gone, Obama made healthcare promises that were innacurate (known to be untrue).......maybe he should be gone too. Show him the backside of your hand Magoo since you're such a tough taskmaster that can't tolerate a loss of credibility.

9. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

I'll second that, great smile, genuinely happy. A lot easier to look at than this guy.

[​IMG]

10. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

"reading" the Huff, Slate, Politico, Salon, Daily Koss, Daily Beast and Mother Jones, is your idea of reading "real" news?? :hysterical:

11. Starkravinloon

And CBS,NBC,ABC,MSLSD,PBS,CNN, just to name a few, promote thievery and tyranny through the faces of Democrats....... Besides giving the KKK airtime.... Have you ever seen a 2 segment documentary on the KKK and how to be recruited? LMAO.. People get a lot out of subliminal messages..You guys are so screwed.... And the good part about it, they know it...

This regime has screwed all of us, and yes, you guys too.. And you're too blind to see it coming... If the ACA flops and we go to a single payer plan, welfare, EBT, Medicare/Medicaid, is gone... Annie Get Your Guns!!!

12. Northern Flash

Since I have to ask, it's obviously a Liberal. But who is that?:biglaugh:

13. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Rachel Maddow..MSNBC's top dog personality....Oh, you'd LOVE her!! Check her out some night..lol

14. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

I think your dizzy you say Barack the first Black President Obama's party is recruiting for the KKK.

Your trying to send out the subliminal messages aren't you?

15. Starkravinloon

Not my fault you can't except your guy has tarnished his image.......LOL.. Pitting folks against each other.. Causing everyone to lose their healthcare.. Yeah, he knows what he's doing alright..

When have you known me to beat around the bush about anything Mags.. I say what's on my mind.. You, on the other hand, use the KKK sneak attacks.. Similar to your boy.....LOL

16. Starkravinloon

Rachal "Madcow" Maddow...Weightlifting Gold Medalist in the Olympics.. Super Heavyweight Division.....LOL