Yellow | CC offered for Tues. at 135 (HSB)

coffeeman

TB Lurker
Credits
Always work to many on holiday & then need people to stay home the next day on straight time. That is our smart management at 135 at work.

Let me play devil's advocate here....maybe the reason they worked Labor Day is there were numerous time criticals that arrived late on the dock that had to service on Tuesday. Not only do we not get paid for time critical service failures, but it gives the shippers another excuse not to use us. Linehaul is constantly hauling loads that have sat in places for days because there weren't enough drivers available to pull them. I pull freight out of Akron and Cleveland and this is constantly the case, not just when it's busy or the end of the month.

you guys keep taking the cc make them pay you to do nothing your on a guranted bid make them pay instead you take the cc and let the utility drivers do your dock work and than cry like a baby when the utility drivers are on the dock if there is no work and you show up they still must pay

again the problem is no one in 135 wants to come to work so when they can take off without a letter they do i know guys on bids who worked 3 days in the last 30 just to take a cc