Yellow | CCX? Stop the thread?

sarge

TB Lurker
Credits
I find it curious that you would stop a thread just because YOU think it needs to be stopped before it gets out of hand.
By chance I had heard a road driver out of 313 ask the same question and am interested in the answer.
Its not like its a matter of National Securtity, just a few things going around.
If no truth to it, fine. Just post it.

I agree with you Sarge on this issue like these guys have the right to raid our forum without any supporting documentation.

I was on my peddle run when a road driver out of our barn contacted me on my cell about the very issue. So if you want it stopped then go out into skipland, outland and CB world instead of trying to exercise censorship of our voices and views. I do work under a union contract for a union company.

Anyways it was the end of the month today and I didn't see but 1 and no lie ("1") of your
city guys out on the street picking up freight. Saw everyone out there but them. If it is true then "it is what it is" if not post an article or some propaganda stating otherwise.

Not being rude or cocky but you're infringing on my right to express my opinion.

I didnt want to stir up a hornets nest but i had heard it from different drivers in different directions just wanted to get the facts...

Toxic said:
Why is the thread that Brutus closed and this one in the Roadway Express forum?
Because that's where a Roadway guy wanted to talk about it I guess. There is also one posted by a Yellow driver in the Union/non Union Forum.

Ohh ok. I just post something in the forum it might pertain to. I was curious. I would not be apposed of having it moved though.

I was just trying to find out if it was true or not . It came as a surprise because i seen them with new equipment so i was just asking. I dont read the wallstreet journal or live on the web so i quest that i missed something about the industry i work in ...sorry
im done

Finally back from a long weekend and was wondering what kind of responses to expect.
I just seen the thread and was also curious as to what might be happening.
I just figured it was here because I really don't go into other companies threads to often.
Toxic why move it when it would have a direct impact on our company. That is if you are a RDWY employee.

sarge said:
Finally back from a long weekend and was wondering what kind of responses to expect.
I just seen the thread and was also curious as to what might be happening.
I just figured it was here because I really don't go into other companies threads to often.
Toxic why move it when it would have a direct impact on our company. That is if you are a RDWY employee.
HE IS !!!!!!!

I don't know why. I just thought it could go over in the conway forum but its no big deal.

I have been at Roadway since 1987 and regular since 12/1988

I didn't mean to upset the BIG R, but Toxic I just thought it strange your remark.
No harm meant.
17 year Teamster and 11 at the big r myself.

sarge said:
I didn't mean to upset the BIG R, but Toxic I just thought it strange your remark.
No harm meant.
17 year Teamster and 11 at the big r myself.
You didn't upset me Sarge, sometimes I use the colors and large type on short statements. Sorry if it came off that way. :smilies-19296:

where is all thh cse trucks ? i asked this in their forum . no reply yet. I think their #'s have been shrinking the last 6 months. when C.F. was around CSE was everywhere. am i wrong. say so if i am. just don't see them and i'm looking every day.

If this thread is all about the demise of conway it is all rumor This week I delivered to a union contractor working on the expansion of the Montgomery N.Y. term.They are adding about 80 doors.Doesn't sound like a company that is about to close the doors.Also was told rumors were started from some of the higher ups in management that jumped ship to a eastern carrier that expanded into the midwest...CRAZY