Yellow | CDL Training at your terminal

serta said:
Just another way to eliminate the yard classification. Hell At some point it will eliminate all positions. Be just one lump some of dock/yard/city/road men. You come in and find out what the hell your doing that day. Start out on the dock, then run to a terminal and work the dock again. Hmmm sounds like some company I know.
:27: :27: Don't tell them but they already know anyway. And they would love that.

I'd take a clean driver even if he didn't pass the Drug screen. Some of these cabs come in disgusting. Chicken bones, sunflower seeds all over. Just out of PM

I have to agree with you serta. It really is a shame that the only ones in these trucks are teamsters and we leave them a mess for each other. The real pet peeve I have is when the seat belt is just hanging because the safety clip wasn't undone and the belt is laying in grease on the floor and now you get grease all over you. Pretty nasty stuff.

The real pet peeve I have is when the seat belt is just hanging because the safety clip wasn't undone and the belt is laying in grease on the floor and now you get grease all over you. Pretty nasty stuff.
Hey Skillit...........I can say that when I hook a set, I do fix the seatbelt, It gets on my nerves also. You can't really tell on the black belts, but the orange really shows the dirt and grease!! DS.