Holland | Cell Phone policy = joke !!

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Had a meeting this week about cell phone use policy in the truck while driving , what a joke , they are saying we cannot use the cell phone or cb radio while the truck is moving !!! just one more way to write more letters !!! it's to funny we have more B.S. meetings weekly about new rules , then about moving freight or missing pick ups & del. or smashed freight or work comp. claims or etc important stuff ??? but damm it stay off that cell phone and check your 5th wheel !!!

That's funny..they called me 5 times 1 morning. I answered the fifth time because I started wondering if a relative died or something. They just wanted an ETA because another driver was going to wait for the relay load..lol

Had a meeting this week about cell phone use policy in the truck while driving , what a joke , they are saying we cannot use the cell phone or cb radio while the truck is moving !!!
Unless the call is from them. And if you don't answer you get brow beat for not communicating. And then these companies wonder why their employees all drag their feet.
:duh: