ABF | Censorship & Broadway

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Credits
The amount of time & energy that has been spent on this subject matter boggles the mind. I already have a Playwright lined up ready to write the play. Now all we need is a casting director & actors. Any ideas to help launch this production in to a theater on Broadway is most appreciated. Thanks. von.

The amount of time & energy that has been spent on this subject matter boggles the mind. I already have a Playwright lined up ready to write the play. Now all we need is a casting director & actors. Any ideas to help launch this production in to a theater on Broadway is most appreciated. Thanks. von.

It would be nice if we could get this much enthusiasm at union meetings. I've been to three or four this year and nobody shows up. Our local might get busy if these conversations involved them in person.
Weird, we make the time & passion to post on these boards, but not the time to go to a Union meeting? Something wrong with that picture. von.

I'll be in it only if you cast me as "Grimmwald The Rude"......without the wooden leg,.....And......I don't die violently by being pecked to death by pigeons in the Third act......